Chapter Four

Zya's P.O.V

It's been two days since I had that big fight with my mum. She stopped calling, even though I wasn't picking up the phone it hurts to know she stopped trying.

Emma and the guys have been trying to cheer me up but I focused solely on proving my innocence. The only clue we have is whoever framed me was left-handed according to the pattern of their writing.

"Zya, get up we are going to a party." Emma stated entering my room without knocking.

"I'm not going." I said.

"I know you don't want to but you need to get out of the house. Your schedule has been eat-sleep-go to class-eat and repeat." She said.

"What is wrong with that schedule?" I asked her.

"It's not healthy. That’s what’s wrong with it." She said frowning at me.

"It's a Thursday night we have school tomorrow. We cannot be partying on a school day." I said having no other way to get out of going out.

"So what? That never bothered you before." She said and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of this one.

"Fine, let me change." I said heading to my closet. She smiled like she just got an Oscar then skipped out of the room. I laughed to myself.

I decided to wear a denim skirt with my favourite heart shaped blue top, denim ankle boots and a blue choker. I did my make-up and took a Gucci bag which had my phone and some cash in it before heading downstairs.

 I did my make-up and took a Gucci bag which had my phone and some cash in it before heading downstairs

"Wow you clean up nice." Leo said immediately I got downstairs. Jack gave me a thumbs up. Gio whistled and smiled while checking me out.

"Of course, I did. No one can bring me down." I joked.

"Great to see you are in a good mood and you look gorgeous." Emma said smiling.

"Thanks, and you look amazing yourself." I said and she did with a black dress, a black handbag, some black heels and a gold rimmed black flower shaped earring.

"Let's get going or we will be late." Jack said grabbing his car key. I guess he is the designated driver.
"Your car can't take all of us." Emma said.

"I could drive my car; you can come with me." I said pointedly to Emma. After we settled how we were going, we drove to the party. It was happening at one of Leo's friends’ place. The house, more like mansion, was white and beautiful. It had a swimming pool with some palm trees. Overall, it was beautiful.

"Wow, now this place is awesome

"Wow, now this place is awesome." Gio said as soon as he spotted the bar. We all laughed and half an hour later I lost everyone. Leo went to meet his friend, the one hosting the party. Emma and Jack went to dance and Gio went to the bar and last time I saw him he was dancing with some half naked brunette.

I was beginning to have a headache with volume of the music. After wandering around for a while, I found the balcony it was quiet and peaceful until I heard 'Replay' by Zendaya play through my phone. I brought it out to see my mum’s name. I immediately picked it already missing her.

"Zya h-h-help! You have to help me!" Her mum's voice said obviously panicking.

"Mum can you hear me? Where are you?" I asked standing up.

"I'm h-h-home you have to come." She said now crying.

"Okay mum. Calm down. I'm coming. I will--" I said but she hung up cutting off my last words. Terrified, I made my way into the party so I could tell the guys where I was going but I couldn't find them so I just went to my car.

I drove past two red lights and sped past the speed limit. Tha t was the least of my worries, the most important thing now is getting to my mum.

It all happened so fast one minute I was driving, the next a driver appeared out of nowhere. There was a ringing in my ears, the car was upside down.

I saw a pair of black shoes and before I died, I thought to myself, “Sorry mum, sorry I couldn't help you.”

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Please Vote and Comment cause it inspires me to write more.

Love y'all.

I would be updating soon

T