Chapter Eleven

This chapter is dedicated to my inspiration and lovely cousin Tom_girl303 . Thank you for all the support.

Zya's P.O.V

Dream

"Put the ring on his finger sweetie" My mum said to me and I frowned in confusion but i did what she said. "That's it we are now a family" My dad said to a man and woman who were also smiling. They were all happy and I couldn't understand why. "Hi mi amore" A voice said but I couldn't see who it was all I could see were his blue eyes.

Present

I woke up sweating, I had this dream since my parents died but I never understood it. It felt like an old memory coming to life but it always ends after that voice, the voice of my blue-eyed stranger.

Maybe, he is a connection with my past but I don't know who he is. I sighed and rolled my fingers around the last gift my mum gave me, it was a silver necklace with a ring attached to it.

 I sighed and rolled my fingers around the last gift my mum gave me, it was a silver necklace with a ring attached to it

I get up from the bed and do my morning routine. After dressing up I head downstairs but it was unusually empty. I eat my breakfast and head to the library, I was looking for a book when something caught my eye.

A phone.

I look around and took the phone I needed to let Emma and the rest know I was okay. I dialed Emma's number and waited as it rang she finally picked up the third time I called her

Me: Emma, it's me Zya I don't have time to explain but I'm fine and I will see you guys soon.

Emma: Zya, Oh my God!  Are you okay? We looked everywhere for you. Where are you?

Me: Shit! Someone's coming I will try to call again I love you.

I cut the call and quickly blocked her number so she won't call back I dropped the phone and ran to the romance section of the library and just as I got there Aiden entered. "Hey Zya how are you doing" he asked smiling like always "Fine" I replied "Okay then I just came to get something" he said and took the phone "Okay" I said and he left. I hope I didn't give myself away. I took a book and headed up to my room.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

It was noon and I heard a knock on my door.

Oh no they found out.

"Come in" I said in my calmest tone "Hey honey" My mum said as she entered I sighed in relief and smiled "Hey mum" I replied happily. "I spoke with your principal and managed to convince him that you didn't vandalise his office. I also told him you would be starting online class for a while" She said stroking my hair

"Really, that's great but aren't we going to investigate who framed me" I asked "I don't think that's necessary since it's been proved you are innocent, your principal thinks it was just a prank" She said.

"A prank that could have made me expelled" I stated "I know you want to find out who is behind it but I think it's best to not do anything" she said "Promise me you won't do anything" she added quickly. I sighed "I promise" I said and she smiled satisfied.

Sorry mum but some promises are meant to be broken

So, what do you think the dream meant?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️