Chapter Thirteen

Zya's P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me and I swatted the person's hand away and went back to sleep until I heard a loud noise.

The fuck. What is that noise?

I open my eyes and sit up to see three ladies who looked a little older than me sitting around me and gushing about how beautiful I looked.

"Who are you guys" I asked confused "Oh sorry, we didn't introduced ourselves, I'm Rose" the one with purple hair said "I'm Lily" the redhead said "And I'm Flo" the brunette said.

"Hi" I said still confused "We are your stylist" Flo said excited "Stylist" I asked "Yes, Nico said you needed girl company plus we are stylists so an additional perk for you" Rose said with a smile.

"Okay... I guess" I said stretching "I'm gonna go shower now so bye" I said and walked to the bathroom. I heard them all chorus a bye before I shut the door.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

After bathing I wore black leggings with a grey hoodie and I went downstairs. I tried to locate my supposed "stylists" but I couldn't so I gave up.

"Hey Zya" Aiden said holding a bowl of popcorn. "Hi, why are you eating popcorn so early in the morning" I asked him "Cause I want to and I can" he answered throwing popcorn up in the air and trying to catch it with his mouth.

"Have you seen three females here" I asked him "Oh yeah your girl company slash stylists, they had a work emergency so they had to leave" he said now throwing his popcorn at me.

I glared at him "Can you stop" I asked in fake annoyance "Let me think about it, no" he said with a cheeky smile and threw more at me. I laughed and picked the popcorn around me and threw it back at him and we ended up having a food fight.

We brought out some food from the fridge and threw it at each other. He threw a pie at me and I ducked it I was victory dancing in my head when I noticed that he looked like he was trying to control his laughter and when I turned back I saw why.

There he was in his six feet glory covered in pie. "What the hell is going on here" Nico asked looking pissed "Uhmmm... Aiden started it" I said "Me, but you continued" he exclaimed and we started arguing.

"Shut up. Both of you" Nico stated and immediately the room was silent "I want this place cleaned up in 30 minutes" he said and started walking upstairs Aiden and I exchanged a look and started laughing silently.

Suddenly Nico turned around back and we made our face expressionless. "When the both of you are done meet me in my office" with that he left. Aiden and I exchanged another look but this time only one thing was going through our minds.

Oh shit.

Nico's P.O.V

I can't believe they started a food fight in my living room, I sighed and took out my phone and called Gerald.

Gerald: Good morning sir.

Me: Good morning Gerald, did you buy the laptop?

Gerald: Yes sir, I already delivered it to your office.

Me: Okay, you can take the day off. I'm not going to work today.

Gerald: Okay sir.

Me: Oh and Gerald this is the last time I would remind you to call me Nico.

Gerald: Yes si- Nico

Me: Bye

I checked the drawer and found the laptop. I opened it and put all the necessary informations in it before closing it.

I rested my back on the chair and closed my eyes for a second and I opened it back. I noticed a black envelope on my table and I picked it up and opened it.

Dear Nicholas,

It's been a while. I'm hosting a party tomorrow night to celebrate a successful business deal and I hope you can make it. I heard you have found her. Bring her with you.

Yours sincerely,
Devon

Devon was an old business partner of mine but we don't work together anymore but we occasionally hung out.

Who told him about Zya?

I guess I have to go to the party and find out. The door to my office was opened and Zya and Aiden entered.

"We are done with cleaning" Aiden said "Okay" I said  "Aiden, Zya you are both accompanying me to a party tomorrow night" I said "That's all" Zya asked "No, take this" I said handing her the laptop "It's for your online classes" I said looking at her to see her reaction.

She looked surprise and then she smiled a real smile the one that makes you smile back and feel good inside. "Thank you" she said still smiling and I nodded.

"Aiden, I need you to finish the documents tonight" I said to Aiden and he nodded. "Okay then, hopefully I don't get smashed in the face by pie anymore" I said and they laughed silently. God, they are like children I rolled my eyes and told them to leave.

Why do I feel like something is going to happen tomorrow?

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I would update tomorrow hopefully.

Teaser for the next chapter: Catherine is gonna make an appearance and so is Zya's "stylists".

And don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Bye lovelies