Chapter Twenty-Four: Court

_♡Rosabella♡_

Today is the day we go to court. Am I nervous. No. Are my family nervous. Yes.

Hold on let me tell you why there nervous. Number 1. I'm going to be disrespectful to the court and get killed. Number 2. I stand onto the stage where I'm not supposed to be and get killed. Number 3. I end up killing someone and then get killed. Number 4. Everyone loves me and it's a happily ever after.

Ok Number 4 isn't there worry but it's what I know is going to happen. I'm a loveable person. But overall they think I'm going to die.

I get changed into an nice outfit.

I was meant to wear this granny dress and I was like um no

I was meant to wear this granny dress and I was like um no. If I'm going to die today like you all think. I need to look good. You get me? You get me.

I walk downstairs and everyone's waiting for me. "Umm no. Get changed!" Luca says. "If I'm going to die today I need to look good and be comfortable ok?"

"Baby can you please go and get changed into the he dress?" Roman asks. I look at everyone for the first time and realise they all are wearing suits or dresses.

"God. You all look so uptight. Alright I'll get changed into a dress but not the granny dress." I say and start to go upstairs.

"Don't wear the black one!" Alek shouts up. "I'll think about it!"

I get changed into my dress so this is my second outfit of the day.

Once I get downstairs they all look at me annoyed. "Ok let's go!" I walk out the door and I hear a lot of mumbling that sounded a lot like.

'This girl I swear.' 'Oh my bloody God.' 'She's gonna die.'

I get into the car and Roman slides in next to me. "Rosa please remember." Papa begins.

"I know. Don't annoy anyone, don't be rude, don't go up to the stage thing where the big chairs are and don't kill anyone. Got it." I say and he nods before starting the car.

"Ok this dress. No." Roman says and tries to pull it down. "If you break my dress there will be hell to pay." He stops and looks at me.

"Couldn't you just of worn the dress?" He asks sighing. "If I die like everyone thinks I will I need to look good. I can't die in a granny dress ok?" He just shakes his head and looks out the window.

I huff and look out my window. Fucking bitch being a controlling ass.

The car stops at this really big mansion house thing but it has this airy vibe to it. I hop out the car and look around with a smile.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Natalia asks smirking. I lean in and whisper. "I'm in a good mood right now. I'm on my period." She groans.

"Your so confusing on your period." She says shaking her head. I can't disagree. I'm happy on second then I want to rip someone's head off and then I'm depressed is a whole rollercoaster.

"Come on." Damon says holding onto my hand. We both walk towards the supper fucking scary house.

Why does a house have to be this fucking scary! It just doesn't make sense! When I find out who made this house I'm going to kill them!

Oh no. It's starting. As we enter I see a really pretty picture. I let go of Damon's hand and walk over to the picture and I feel tears come into my eyes.

"Oh bloody hell. Come on." Natalia says and pushes me away. "But it was so pretty." I hear Roman sigh as well.

"Yeah you carry on fucking sighing you bitch." I tell him. "ROSA!" Papa shouts. "What?" I ask innocently.

"Language." He says and grabs my hand before pulling me towards the doors. "Why does everyone keep pulling me! It's annoying."

"So you don't die." Luca says before opening the door. We all walk in and everyone turns to us.

"You know I think I've been here before." Alek scoffs. "I haven't even been here before." I roll my eyes and walk with Papa to the front.

I see a guy staring at me the whole time and I soon realise it's Xavier. Fuck this just got a lot more complicated.

He smirks at me and I freeze. He mouths. 'I've missed you love.' I quickly snap out of it and stick up my middle finger before moving to our seats.

When we sit down two guys and a lady all walk through before sitting on the big chair. "Dominco will be here shortly." One of the guys says.

"So today we are joined in court because Xavier had Rosabella Armani kidnapped and in the process was hurt. Anything else to add?" He says looking up between us both.

"Xavier is a fucking asshole." "Rosabella is a perfect angel." We both say at the same time. "Asshole." I say facing him and he just smiles.

The women clears her throat. "Um do you too have pass experience with each other." "You could say that, I guess."

She turns to Xavier and he nods. "She killed my child." Everyone gasps and turns to me. I roll my eyes. "You killed his child!" Papa asks.

"You fucking drama queen." I jump over the table and walk into the middle of the court room.

"Am I free too speak? You know what I am anyways." I say and face Xavier. "You really wanna go there?"

"I don't know what you mean darling." He says with a smug face. I slam my hands on his table and he leans back with his hands on the back of his head.

"I am on my period and I have VERY heavy shoes on. Do not test me right now!" A male judge clears his throat making me turn to look at him.

"Get back to the child killing please." "Oh right." I face Natalia and she just shrugs. "Thanks for the help Talia." She gives me a big thumbs up and I roll my eyes.

"Ok. So Story time. After the kidnapping my mother set up failed too get rid of me she made a deal with Xavier. If he could get me pregnant he could have my hand in marriage. I know how sweet." I say sarcastically.

"So that night I woke up with Xavier forcing himself upon me. It ended with me getting pregnant. With some help of a friend and Natalia I had an abortion. So I didn't kill his child. I killed MY fetus. No child."

"You didn't even ask me!" I scoff and turn to Xavier. "Oh sorry dear rapist. My body my fucking choice."

I turn around and notice a picture on the wall. "And that friend is someone you all know." I face Natalia and she looks at me confused.

"The club. Sneaking out. Abortion. Park. School." I say to her and her eyes widen once she realises what I'm talking about.

"What do you mean Rosabella?" The female judge asks. "Oh well you will all find out in a sec. Oh right I still haven't introduced myself properly."

"I'm Rosabella. I would come and shake your hand but I'm on strict rules."

The doors swing open making everyone turn to them. "Rosabella Armani following rules? Never."