Chapter Thirtneen: Breakfast

_♡Rosabella♡_

"Baby wake up." I groan and roll over. "Babyyyyyy." "No leave me alone!" He picks me up and walks into the bathroom.

"Get ready. We have to eat breakfast." Roman says and he places me on the side. "Whyyyy! It's so early!" He chuckles and helps me get ready for the day.

Once I'm ready he stands in between my legs. "I'm getting my kiss of the day because I'm not allowed to kiss you infront of your family." I raise my eyebrow.

"I didn't think you would care." He shrugs. "There your family of course I care." He presses his lips to mine and somehow his tongue enters as well.

Just as we were both getting into it. "Aunt Rose! Come on!" Esme shouts leading to Roman groaning while I laugh.

"Come on then." He helps me down and grabs my crutches so I can crutch down the stairs.

We sit down at the table and a few people come in and place all sorts of different delicious food on the table.

"Yum

"Yum. This looks delicious." Matteo says looking at it all and I laugh. "Your so cute Matteo." He smiles dipping his finger into some chocolate.

When we all finish eating Papa clears his throat. "This has been a lovely breakfast. Thank you." He says before kissing Emmie and standing up.

"Can I speak to you in my office?" Dad says to Ivan, Vadim and Martino. They all nod and stand up with the rest of the 'adults' before disappearing leaving me in a room of men and Natalia, Jess and Lottie.

It only takes a few minutes before all the adults come back out and I can't read any of there expressions. "We have to leave but I'm so glad your doing ok. We will come see you soon." Martino says and all of Romans family and Roman stand with him and say goodbye before leaving.

"I'm going to go as well so you can have some proper family time. We'll see you soon." Ivan says and kisses my forehead before they all walk out.

Leaving just my brothers and stepmom and dad all together. "How about a good old traditional Movie night?" Damon suggests smiling and my eyes open wide before jumping onto the sofa next to him being careful of my foot.

"Yes!" He wraps his arm around me and holds me close. "I wanna sit with Rosa!" Teo says and sits in front of me leaning his head on my chest. Luca sits next to me everyone else sits down on the sofas or on the floor infront of the sofa I'm sat on.

"There's more chairs you don't have to sit on the floor." "We want to be near you. We're fine." Elijah says smiling.

"I've never seen any of you smile this much in years." Papa says in shock. "Our baby sister is home what's not to be happy about." Gio says making me smile even bigger if that's possible.

We put on Despicable Me an old family classic.

_•Roman•_

As soon as my Dad comes out of the meeting with Antonio I know somethings wrong.

Once we've left we all get into different cars and start driving to our meeting warehouse. "What's wrong?" I ask in my business voice.

"Words got out that Rosabella is home. Antonio is getting a lot of threats and proposals for her hand in marriage. Obviously he's said no but that's not even it." I look at him telling him to carry on.

"They want to meet her." "Shit." Adriano says and I agree.

"Why would they want to meet her. They haven't even met Jessica, Emelie or even Natalia." Dad turns to me. "Rosabella has the Spanish, Mexican, Italian AND Russian Mafia wrapped around her finger she isn't just a normal girl Roman." He's fucking right.

"She's a whole other creature." I say smirking. "Damn straight never in a million years would I believe Vadim Pavlov has a soft spot and yet she is."

"Which also makes her a massive target." Marco says trying to figure it all out "Exactly. But if anything did happen to her every person in all of our Mafias would be working to get her home." I say in reply.

"Let's just hope it doesn't come to that."