Chapter Thirty-Eight: Paris

Rosabella's POV:

"Rosa. Are you ready?" Roman asks and I groan before sitting up. "Ready for what?"

"We're going to Paris today. Remember?" He says and I look at him. "At 4am?"

"It's 6:30." He says and I groan. "Same thing." I sit up and walk into my bathroom stripping off before getting in the shower still with my eyes half closed.

I turn on the water and just let it drown me as I wash my hair and body. I grab a towel and wrap it around me before cleaning my teeth and putting my hair in a quick bun.

I walk into my closet and get changed into a comfy but fashionable outfit and apply light make up.

Finishing look:

I walk down stairs and Roman is looking at me unimpressed

I walk down stairs and Roman is looking at me unimpressed. "Speak your peace." I say to him. "Why? Why do you always look so damn good." He says walking over to me and grabbing my face before attaching his lips to mine.

We both pull away and I look at him with a smile. "I love you." "I love you too." "Right let's go." Papa says and quickly walks out the door.

I laugh at him and Roman wraps his arms around me. "Are you ready my lady?" He asks. "I'm so very ready." We both get into the car and Romans driver starts driving away.

"I know about your plan." He says simply, looking out the window. "What plan?" I say acting clueless.

"Your plan to create a ball in Paris." "What? Who told you!" He smirks and looks at me. "No one. I had a feeling. Now I know it's true."

"Shit." I whisper. "I won't tell anyone. If you promise me. No boys." He says and I look at him. "I can't do that. There's already no alcohol. It's going to be boring otherwise! We need people to dance with!"

"Fine. I'm putting guards there before if anyone touches you there dead." He says and I look at him. "Your so dramatic."

"No. I just don't like the fact of boys touching you." He says with a slight pout. "And they won't. I'm yours." I say placing my hand on his face.

"Oh I know. It wouldn't hurt you too say it once in while though." He says and I laugh at him. "You just crave attention don't you."

"Only from you baby." He says lowering his lips to mine. "We have arrived at the Airport Mr Moretti." The driver tells Roman.

"Let's go." He says holding his hand out. We get out the car and he shows me the jet we're taking.

"Holy mother of Jesus. This is amazing." I say looking at it.

"Well let's go

"Well let's go." He says guiding me into the jet. I see Papa, Vadim, Maddison, Luca, Martino, Jessica, Natalia, Ivan, Adriano, Esmeralda and Dominico already on the plane.

"Right

"Right." I say before walking over to Maddison and Natalia. I sit down and Roman sits with Luca and Adriano.

The pilot tells us we're taking off and we all begin to talk. "Do you have it?" I asks Natalia and she nods with a smirk.

"I've got it." I smile. "My mom found out but she said she won't say anything as long as she can pick my dress and I don't supply alcohol." I say and they groan.

"What! That's the best bit!" Maddison says and I nod. "I know but it's all good because she never said anyone else couldn't bring any." I say and they smirk.

"Amazing. The only thing we need to do is persuade Dmitri, Jamie and Pablo to be the security guards." I say.

"Why are they by the way?" Natalia asks. "They are already in Paris. Waiting for us when we land." I say before looking at the window. Let's have some fun.