Tiffany's precautionary work was quite scary, but it covered all bases, "I hope everything I prepared won't actually be put to use."

After hearing Tiffany's words, Se-ra felt a little touched. When making a move, she was ruthless like her husband.

After all, someone had trespassed into her territory. But in reality, she was truly aloof from the world. She barely chased after money and power and everything she did was for the sake of her closest people and loved ones. A woman like this was indeed interesting...

Not long after, Tiffany arrived at her new location and resumed filming. The closer they got to the second half of the film, the more difficult filming became.

Of course, Se-ra reported Tiffany's every move to Taeyeon and Tiffany secretly allowed it. She knew Se-ra was hired by Taeyeon, so it was expected that she'd report to him.

After hearing about the situation with Min-ho, Taeyeon did not give much of a reaction. He simply said, "Do as she instructed."

Sunny's sources had always been accurate and fast. She had a circle of contacts that she had built over the years, maintained from the time she started in the industry until now.

What Tiffany wanted to know wasn't something difficult to find out. Sunny simply had to do a quick search and she got what she was looking for.

Most importantly, Sooyoung also helped her out. The couple quickly grasped onto the details of the two rich boys and found records of their time spent in drug rehabilitation facilities.

More importantly, Sooyoung also found hints pointing to the possibility that they were back in the habit. From what he heard, they were currently looking for a seller.

They were much too brave. Whose industry did they think they were in? Taeyeon was firm on his opinion against artists doing drugs. He had zero tolerance!

So many police sacrificed their lives every year in the war against drugs. Who was going to bring them back to life?

So, it didn't take long before Tiffany held the evidence she wanted in her hands. After all, she had access to the best information resource.

"Fany unnie...what do you plan on doing now?"

"I will have to wait and see what the three boys plan to do. As long as they leave Min-ho alone, I'll let the police handle it quietly. But...if they do anything, I will have no choice but to teach them a lesson." Tiffany paused for a moment and continued, "It will also be a lesson for Min-ho."

"It's your birthday that day, though..."

"It's not as important as protecting Min-ho."

Since she had promised her mother to take care of him, this was her responsibility...

"What if Yun-ho does something wrong?" Se-ra queried.

"We will talk about it when it happens... To be honest, I've heard him sing and it is really not bad. So, I'm looking forward to hearing him perform on Wednesday."

After speaking, Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror and laughed, "Actually, I haven't been a good sister or daughter in the past. Before I have children with Taeyeon, I want to play out these roles properly. I hope the child we have in the future will be optimistic, diligent and have a healthy mind and body."

"Have you decided when you would have children?"

"I'm thinking the end of the year. I'm turning 27 and Taeyeon is already 33; it's time we should have a child," Tiffany replied.

"Does President Kim know this?"

"He always understands me without me saying anything," Tiffany smiled as she continued to remove her makeup.