T R E N T A C I N Q U E

▪︎ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

I got out of the car after I left Antea in one of the rooms in the warehouse

I got out of the car after I left Antea in one of the rooms in the warehouse. I'm not gonna lie her betrayal hurts like a bitch. I thought that she was indeed different than other money-thirsty whores, but I guess she was not.

I let myself think that I could have a future with her, that she is a good mother for Emiliano, for fuck sake I even thought about having kids with that girl. That's how much she corrupted my mind.

Shaking my head I opened the door and walked into the house, but as soon as I stepped in Dante ran at my side.
"Where is she? What did you do?" He said and I couldn't miss the concern that he held for her.
"Still after all she did you are worried about her wellbeing?" I scoffed looking at him.

"She.. she.. this must be some kind of a trick-" he started to defend her but I cut him off quickly.
"And you are lying to yourself. All evidence shows that she did it and you still defending her. She is the reason dad is in fucking coma and she is also a reason for Sarah's death. As far as we know she could have put more bombs around the house. You heard with your ears what that fucker said." I said looking at him. Trying to show him the truth but he only shook his head.

"It could be set up." He said but I only scoffed at that.
"Set up? Really?" I asked looking at him, what is wrong with him. Doesn't he see what is in front of him?
"Yes. Look Xavier she is a good girl. She wouldn't kill a fucking fly, I know her-"

"Oh, do you. Do you really know her?" I asked when I had enough of him. I was tired, I was hurt physically and mentally and I just wanted to sleep at this point, hoping that when I woke up everything will be normal.

"Look, fratello. If you are going to take her side take it I'm not gonna stop you. But don't forget that no one here likes traitors. We lost too much today, even if that's just one person it's still too fucking much because it could be stopped before it happened. And I'm gonna be damned if I let anyone hurt this family ever again." I said and didn't wait for him to say something as I started walking towards the stairs and headed upstairs to my room.

Getting into the room I found Moreno sitting on the bed with blabbering Emiliano next to him. His head shoots towards the door as I opened them. He raised his brow in a questioning manner and I shook my head mutely, rubbing a hand over my face.

"That bad?" He asked making me nod.
"She doesn't want to talk." I said and looked at him, hoping that he has some kind of idea about how to make her talk.

"I still don't get it. Why would she do that?" He said as he stood up from the bed.
"I don't know, I don't know what to think anymore. Dante thinks that it's set up, but you heard and saw yourself that it was her." I said and he nodded.
"Yeah," he said with a sigh "Marino to think that someone set her up."