V E N T I N O V E

"Okay, that's the last one

"Okay, that's the last one." Dante said as he came downstairs with a suitcase in his hand.

"Bene. We should get going then." Xavier said and turned towards me and Emiliano "Let's go." He said in my ear as he placed his hand on the small of my back pushing me slightly towards the door.

"We are going in two cars." Said Moreno "The drivers will leave us at an airport than come back here." He added and the guys nodded.

I sat in the back of the car with Xavier and Emiliano, while Dante went in another car with Moreno and Marino.

The ride to the airport was silent except for Emiliano's blabbering. Xavier and I didn't talk that much since last night, because he was constantly on his phone since early hours this morning.

He was making sure that there are no problems regarding our flight and arrival to Italy.

"We are here, sir." Said the driver as he pulled into a parking spot. I frowned slightly looking around, there weren't many cars and it didn't look like the airport at which I arrived months ago.

Xavier must have seen my confused expression because he pulled me closer to him. "This is a private airport." He cleared the air and I looked at him in slight shock.

"Oh." That was all I said as we exited the car and waited until our stuff are bordered on a private plane.

I mean it shouldn't shock me that Xavier took a private plane to get us to Italy because he likes his privacy. It would be weird if he just booked a flight on a normal plane.

. . .

We got on the plane and Xavier sat next to me. "You're scared of the highs right?" He asked causing me to nod while looking at him.

"Yeah." I said quietly. He didn't waste time so he immediately took my hand in his.

"I'm here with you. You don't need to be scared of anything while I'm next to you." He said as he brought his hand to his lips and kissed it gently. I smiled at his words and looked at Emiliano in his carrier opposite of us.

Dante came and sat next to Emiliano while Moreno and Marino sat on seats that were sideways on another side of us.

"You know my offer still stands since last time." Dante said as he was looking at me with a playful glint in his eyes.
"What offer?" I asked confused.

"I said when you were leaving to New York that if I was to go with you, you could hold my hand." He said with a smile, but then averted his eyes towards Xavier.

"Or if you are still scared even after that you could sit on my lap." He said with a smirk and returned his eyes on me sending me a wink.

Xavier's hand gripped mine tighter and he glared at Dante. I chuckled at Dante as he mockingly lifted his hands in surrender.
"I'm fine." I said quietly with a small smile.