T R E N T A Q U A T T R O

▪︎ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

I ended the call right after those words were said, not being able to listen to anything else

I ended the call right after those words were said, not being able to listen to anything else. My head was all fizzy and my heart trumped too hard for my liking. I was hurt, too fucking hurt to think.

I fucking love her and she did this. What for? Money? Did he promise her something that I couldn't give her? Why would she team up with him? Was all of this a game? Did she make me fall for her so she could hurt me like that? Did she make Emiliano call her mama for nothing, so she could break his little heart?

And on other hand did she thought that I would never find out about her betrayal? Was that 'kidnapping' actually real or did she lied about that too?

My hurt slowly turned into burning rage. I couldn't think straight, all I saw was red.

I turned towards the door to go out when a hand stopped me. Looking from hand to person that was holding me, I see Dante with an unreadable expression.
"Where are you going?" He asked looking at me expectedly.
"To find Antea." I spat her name like it was some kind of poison.

"Don't hurt her." He said still not letting go of my hand "I know that this doesn't look goo-" he started but I cut him quickly.

"This doesn't look good? What do you want? That I let her walk around planting more bombs while working for that fucker Aleksei? Is that what you want? To let her be alone with Emiliano? To let her kill all of us?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Well guess what I'm not gonna let that happened. She is the reason for dad's condition. She is a reason why he is fighting for his life on that bed. She is the reason Sarah is dead. And I'm gonna be damned if I let her get away with that and hurt more people here." Was the last thing that I said before I pushed his hand off me and stalked towards our room.

I was in nursery putting sleeping Emiliano in his crib, kissing his head lovingly I left him to sleep in peace and returned to the bedroom

When I was in a room I took clean clothes deciding to take shower to wash all this dirt and blood off of me. Removing my clothes and hopping into a shower I was trying to suppress all fear and wash myself in peace but constant thought about that explosion didn't leave me alone.