*Fresh Start* Reigen × Reader (Backstory Part 2)

The next day you woke up to an alarm, even though you had just woken up, you seemed on high alert. Little things caught you off-guard, like how Reigen was a little closer to you than when he first got into bed, you looked to see his hand was inches from yours before he lifted it up to rub his eyes, he grumbled deeply before reaching over you to turn the alarm off, you blushed at how close he was for the moment. Reigen's eyes finally adjust enough to notice you close next to him, you still had your head on the pillow as you gazed up at him.
"Ah, oddly enough I forgot you were here." He chuckled quietly.
"No worries." Your expressionless gaze somehow still looked filled with curiosity.
He smiled, "Would you like any coffee?"
"I can go without a breakfast." You nod as a 'no thank you'.
"Lets get ready to leave then." He lets out a calmed sigh.
You go outside to your car to grab simple toiletries you needed for your daily life. It wasn't much, but it kept you going. You go back in to find Reigen in the bathroom brushing his teeth, you take your hairbrush and join him inside.
Reigen spat in the sink and looked at you through the mirror. "Did you sleep well?"
He seemed he was constantly concerned about how you're feeling, it made you quite happy, you smile at him, "Actually yes, why did we wake up so early..?" You asked.
"We're going to get you some nice outfits for work."
"You really don't have to-"
"I want to, (Y/N)."
You sighed, you knew from then on you couldn't say no to him, today marks the first day of him being your boss. "Fine, that's fine." You stop brushing your hair and lean your head against his shoulder in defeat, he patted your head, "I assume you're learning I don't give up, do I?" Reigen looked down at you with a confident smirk.
"You really don't... Either that or I'm just giving up to easily.."
"Actually, it was quite a struggle to get you here."
"It was a struggle to accept all your offerings, really. You're way too nice to me, I can't thank you enough for everything you've given me."
"Don't mention it." He wafted the conversation off, he was starting to pull off his shirt, "I'm gonna get dressed real quick, just wait outside the door with your clothes ready."
You nod and head outside to the bedroom, unconsciously looking back as you closed the door, accidentally catching a glimpse of him shirtless before closing the door. You blush madly, hoping he didn't notice.
Little did you know he did, but he just laughed it off quietly.
He soon exited the bathroom, "Just leave the pajamas hung on the door for later."
You walked in and closed the door to find a hanger next to Reigen's, it looked like he just put it on the wall for you. You undress and redress into your casual clothes, leaving the pj's on the hanger and walking out the door. It was then your stomach felt caved and started to growl, Reigen didn't seem surprised. He gave you an unimpressed look as you clutch your stomach and blush a bit in embarrassment.
Reigen spoke up, "How about we get you something on our way to work?"
"Sounds.. Sounds good..."
Reigen laughs, "Not putting up much of a fight today, are we..?"
"Well, no need to go to work with an empty stomach."

~

You and Reigen finally made your way to a clothes store, looking around."Woah, this place is biiiiig!!" You gasp in awe, "I've never been here before!"
"Pick something out!" He nudged on as you look through the women's section, it was a fairly large area.
"Hey what about this outfit!" You hand him the outfit so he can get a closer look.
He smiled, "It goes nice together, I'd think you look cute in it." He handed it back to you, unfazed by his own comment.
You blushed a bit, "Ah- thank you-"
"If you don't mind, I'm gonna have a look around myself. Stay where I can find you, ok?"
"Alrighty, don't be too long, I'm not picking out a lot of clothes!" You reply.

~

...
It took him an hour
...

"Hey, sorry it took so long!" He smiled innocently a large plastic bag hung in the crease of his arm, you didn't look happy.
"If you were gonna be that long then why didn't you take me with you!?"
Reigen sighed, "Lets just pay for your stuff, you won't be so mad once I explain the situation."
You stood in line with him, apparently he already paid for the things he bought, figures...
Once you got to walking, he tilted his head, "So what did you get?"
"Three outfits... I'm wondering how many you got.."
"I got 16 full outfits!!" He stated in a proud manner.
"WAHH?!? WHAT MAKES YOU BUY THAT MUCH AT ONE TIME, THAT STORE WAS SUPER EXPENSIVE!!!" You scolded.
He smiled coyly at your outburst, "Well~ I thought you would only get the bare minimum so I improvised-"
"Reigen, what are you talking abo-"
He pulled out a shirt from the women's section out from his shopping bag, you looked in shock before quickly rummaging through the plastic bag he had hanging from his arm.
It was all women's clothes exactly your size...
Reigen spoke up, he seemed pretty cheerful, "I got a quick glimpse of the sizes from your shirt and pants when you handed me them to look at. I liked these outfits and just hoped you liked them as well!"
"R-Reigen, you'll ruin me at this rate-" You deadpan.
He ignored you words, "Lets get you something to eat, you can choose one of the outfits to dress in while were there."

~

Once you got something to eat and new clothes, you felt pretty refreshed.
You chose to pick an outfit Reigen got you, they looked better than the cheaper stuff you picked. You exit the restroom in your new outfit, "So? Do I look nice?"
Reigen laughed and clapped quietly as you strike a pose, "Stunning as always!"
You blush and sit down across from him, Reigen spoke up again, "Would you like anymore food before we leave?" He asked, you were taking the last few bites of some onigiri you were eating.
"I assure you, one serving is enough." You nod.
"Alrighty, lets get to Spirits and Such."
You both grab your bags and walk your way there, to be greeted by a familiar face inside the office, "Ah- Reigen!" Serizawa bowed, "I was early for once, I was wondering where you were and-" He stopped and noticed you.
You laughed, "Reigen, I never got your subordinate's name."
Reigen nodded, "Right, Serizawa, this is (Y/N)."
"Nice to meet you, Serizawa. Good news, I'm your coworker!" You smile and held out a hand to shake, he hesitantly shakes it. "I see, n-nice to meet you too."
It was going well until Dimple appeared, "Look, it's that one girl from earlier, how about you ask her on a date?" He teased.
Serizawa turned red, "No, I'm n-not going to d-do that!!"

Ever since Dimple first mentioned Serizawa liked you (which he really doesn't) He's been convinced he has a crush on you, even though he just mainly wants to be your friend.

You laugh, "You certainly have a wide variety here." you joke nudging Reigen, he laughs along with you, "It's the truth, nonetheless." He replies.

~~~

[A/N]: TO BE CONTINUED!! So far I still don't have my phone so I'll update whenever I possibly can!