Kisses (Main 4)

Mob - If you beg him enough, he can bring himself to kiss you on the lips, but that would most likely bring his explosion meter to a high level. He absolutely adores when you give him kisses though, he's just unsure how to show or tell you, all he does is become a cute little blushing mess.

Reigen - This man will give you kisses all the time, even if occasionally Mob or the others are around. He isn't shy about loving you and will go out of his way to show it ALL THE TIME. He'll kiss you anywhere on the face, often giving multiple kisses.

Dimple - In his spiritual form, he doesn't usually kiss you, but will sit on your shoulder and nuzzle your neck.
In the body of the security gaurd, he often kisses your forehead if you're worried about something. He wants to help with every bugging problem you have to help make you happy.

Serizawa - He doesn't usually give out kisses on a regular basis. If he knows he's not gonna see you for awhile, he'll give you a kiss on the lips. This is only because he feels like he's not romantically ready, but still tries to attempt for you. Though, kinda like Mob, he enjoys any kisses you give when it's not on his lips and will find it hard to contain his blush.