*Competition for Comfort* Dimple × Reader × Reigen

[A/N]: You're an esper and in your mid 20's in this one, just a heads up lol
This turned into a little × Reigen then A LOT of × Reigen...
You're welcome lmao

~~~

You work at Spirits and Such Consultations...
Not the best job, but you some how manage. Your partner being Mob and his little friend Dimple, they made your life brighten more than with a usual office job.
But something was off today...

You and Reigen were in the office, it was late and you decided to hang out with him. You then notice his expression...
"Arataka-senpai, is something wrong?" You tilt your head in concern, sitting at Mob's desk and reading his manga.
"Mob... Isn't responding to my calls.." His eyebrows furrowed at his phone, he then flipped it closed and looked over to you, "Mind helping me out?"
"Of course!! If Mob is in danger I'd do anything to help!" You say with a serious look, you took out your car keys, "Get your jacket on, I'll start the car."
"Roger that." He simply replied, taking his suit jacket from a coat rack.

~

"SCREEEETCH- POMF..." Your car came to a sudden stop, dust rose from the wheels. Reigen called out from the passenger seat, "This is the place..."
You both stepped out of the car, you being more cautious than Reigen. Reigen spoke, you look over to him, "I have a plan, follow my lead."
You nod, following closely behind him and pinching a piece of cloth on the arm of his jacket as if you'd somehow get lost. You hoped if anything went wrong he'd be there to protect you. You both walked through the dark forest before Reigen came to a quick stop, you bumped into his back. He looked back at you and whispered, "Don't look afraid and they won't question you."
You raced to stand next to him and fix your posture. You both approached the door as a crowd of whispers trailed behind. When the guards stop you, you both turned around with the same serious looks, "What's going on in there?" Reigen grunted.
"E-excuse me?" One if the guards furrowed their brows.
"What's going on in there?"
They all cautiously stood infront of you both. Reigen huffed, "I don't have time for this... I have important business with my subordinate."
"T-th-the 7th division leader..? But what about her??"
The gaurd points a shaky finger to you.
"Ah, she's my assistant." Reigen spoke with a small smile. He knew you didn't like being called a lackey of any kind, he almost wanted to put on a shit-eating grin.
You internally pouted, you let out a small sigh and kept a straight face.
The guards hesitated after some explaining...

"Maybe he is the big boss..."

~

You and Reigen got in without any trouble, you bumped his shoulder and you both exchanged smiles as you both walked inside with the crowd of guards.
"There's bound to be stronger espers here," You whisper, "I'll look around and see if I can take down a few, 'kay?"
He nods, you walk off and go down a different hall.
"Um, sir? Where is your assistant headed?"
Without any hesitation Reigen replies, "She's checking out the place to get herself familiar with her surroundings. She's new."
He said wafting a hand out in front of him as he speaks.
"Ooooh." The crowd hummed.

~

Meanwhile, you were cautiously heading down a hall, looking in any direction to hopefully not find an enemy, funny enough. And oh boy, you found one.

He was already in combat with someone? You prayed to god it wasn't Mob...

Oh... Nope, another grown man.

You put up a serious front. Your heels clicked lightly on the floor as you approached the strong esper in the doorway, he looked behind him to see you approaching.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Picking on a defenseless man? How cruel can you assholes get?"
'(Y/N)!' Dimple called out mentally, relieved.
Power stored in your foot was released in a strong kick, a shockwave of (F/C) was blasted into all directions. The esper fell to the floor, a jug he was holding opened. Spirits were released from the jar.
You huffed, "That kick took a lot out of me, at least all I have is a few to exorcise..."
All the spirits soon dissapeared as you approached the man in the suit.
You smiled and blushed a bit, "You looked in need of help. What's your name?"
Dimple wanted to play dumb, he noticed by your small expression that you took a liking to the human body he possessed and even then you've never seen him possess anyone, so he knew you wouldn't know the difference.
"How about you tell me your name first?" He spoke in a low tone, your blush darkened.
"I... I feel like I know you, how odd.. Even your strength patterns seem familiar up close. My name is (Y/N).."
Dimple smirks, sweating a bit before turning to look behind you, "(Y/N)!! The jar!!!" He stutters out.
Pet spirits were still pouring from the jar rapidly. You grunted, "Exorcising any more spirits would make me fall asleep... Maybe I can dodge my way out.."
You amplified your strength for a quick moment. You grabbed Dimple, carrying him bridal style and dashing off in large leaps, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!!" Dimple called. you bounced off a wall as you turned a corner. You started to slow down as you slumped over,
"Damnit... I-.. I can't..."
You fell over, Dimple cushioned your fall as you slid on the floor.
Dimple sat up, skid marks bled on the side of his face. Top half of your body rolled onto his lap, he noticed you were unconscious.
"(Y/N)!!" He sat on his knees and rolled you onto your back, he found that you were still breathing and unharmed, he sighed in relief.
He chuckled, "Don't scare me like that, stupid brat.."
He ruffled your hair and smiled, "Rest well.. I'll take care of the enemy..." He got up and ran back to the spirits, leaving the body he possessed and absorbing them for power one by one.