Jealousy (Main 4)

Mob
He can be jealous if someone is touching you inappropriately. He goes from 1 - 100 real quick... Quite literally. When it's all over, he makes sure you're ok and will hold your hand, bringing you close and comforting you. You both hang out like that for the rest of the day.

Reigen
He's jealous of his own clients sometimes. Any male client that tries to make conversation with you or get close to you becomes his enemy fairly quickly. He tries to get the job done fast so he can get back to being your big attention hog, since he can't exactly harm his clients.
If it's in public and your both hanging out together, he'll pry you away by lying and saying, "Hey (Y/N)!! I found something I think you'll really like!"

Dimple (Spiritual Form/ Security Gaurd Form)
He's jealous of Mob, believe it or not. You always ruffle his hair and tell him he's cute, he has a slight crush on you. Dimple isn't afraid of you leaving him, of course, but because of all the attention Mob gets from you. He'll start to bug you for attention to the point it gets annoying.

Serizawa
He's jealous of Reigen, you two always joke around and playfully punch each other sometimes, he takes you out for coffee quite often too. He knows he can't just pull you away from your friend, so he waits until you two are alone to pout about the lack of attention, and won't stop clinging to you until he's satisfied with the attention he gets.

~~~

[A/N]: I'm extremely bored, Might add sketches to my stories and scenarios if y'all think it would look better! ^^