Stuff They do Without Your Knowledge (Main 4)

Mob
He likes to watch you from far away, where you don't notice him. He likes the way that you're always being yourself and having fun, even around strangers. Your radiant personality makes him look up to you. It makes him smile to know you're having fun with other people besides him and that was the way he grasped to the concept that you're your own person.

Reigen
When you're not looking or unable to notice, Reigen snaps quick pictures of you on his phone. He finds the pictures of you genuine, where you're not putting on a smile for a photo and likes to look at them when he misses you.

Dimple (Spiritual Form)
When he's out of a body and in his regular spirit form, he disappears sometimes to peep at you in the shower when you mention you're going to take one. He finds you very pretty, he's just surprisingly too shy to make a move with you.

[A/N]: lmao not doing Dimple any justice here, he's just a fat creep in this one sorry-

Serizawa
He often blabs about you to other people unknowingly, including his mother. He unconsciously talks about how pretty you are and your loving personality, even taking it as far as saying he wants to marry you someday.