Preview of Future Story!!

If you don't remember this update I encourage you to read it for the post to make sense! https://my.w.tt/j00RwHH517
Or go back to one of my previous updates called "Sup Hotties (+Future Story Summary)"

I've finally started to work on the pictures for the story, I haven't actually structured it yet which is probably something I should do before drawing anything whoops--
The drawings will be colored sketches with backgrounds, nothing too fancy because there will most likely be many images included in the story to work on. I'm actually having fun, I've been experimenting with FX and such to make the picture fit a certain tone.
The pictures won't be structured like comics, any text will be included in the story and not in the pictures, don't worry about trying to read though my messy handwriting lmao

Anyway here's some preview pictures 💖

You could most likely tell which part this is by reading the story summary

I really also hope you can tell which character this is, I really don't want the pictures to be too vague looking to where you can't tell the characters apart.

As for the watermark in the bottom left, that's my Twitter account!

(For those struggling to read in in the picture, it's @Bontic3)

Feel free to follow me on there, I often post Mob Psycho related art and occasionally some art of my various OCs.
I'll also update on the pictures for the fanfiction there most likely!! I won't do constant updates on here otherwise it would be extremely annoying for anyone looking to read fanfiction.

I hope you look forward to the story as much as I do!! 💖💖

I promise I'll be posting more stories soon, ily guys, thank you for all the support, it really does mean a lot to me that you like my writing!