Prologue

It was the middle of the night. A dark figure ran through the woods on this stormy day. She was protecting something wrapped in blankets in her arms.

"No, I can't stop now" the woman thought. "Just a little longer, they can't follow me forever."

She looked back and saw 5 shadowed figures running towards her. She looked forward and stumbled on a root of a tree. She decided to hide the bundle wrapped in blankets in a bush.

She then ran into the middle of the clearing and faced the shadowed figures.

"Well, if it isn't the little girl we were looking for," said one of the figures, his voice was deep and rough, he was obviously male.

Then, another voice spoke out, "come along quietly and we won't need to punish you." That voice was higher, so it was most likely a woman.

"Like hell I would go with you!" Yelled the woman that they were chasing.

Then she screamed, "if I'm going down your going down with me. DISAPPEAR NO JUTSU!!!!!"

All of a sudden a glowing white ring surrounded the hooded figures as well as the woman. Then the beam swallowed them in a mass on bright light that stretched from the ground all the way the the stars.

Pov. Change

"HOKAGE-SAMA!!!" Yelled a man with white hair that defied the laws of gravity.

"Yes Kakashi-san?" I asked, wondering why a trained ANBU like himself is yelling in my office.

"There was a bright light right outside the village," Kakashi all but screamed.

"Damn it, and right after the kyuubi incident." I mumbled. "Take Genma and Shusui to go check it out. It shouldn't be a hard mission, but I still want you to go."

Pov change (Kakashi)

"Hai, Hokage-sama" I responded.

I headed out and went to go grab Genma and Shusui. When I picked them up we headed out to where the light was.

Shusui Pov.

I was hanging out with my baby cousin (AN: It's Itachi) when all of a sudden Kakashi-teme came out of nowhere with Genma and told me that we all had a mission together.

We all started to head out when Teme told us what this mission is about. When I got there we saw a circle with everything on the inside everything was burnt and destroyed.

"Holy sh**!!!" I yelled. "What in the world happened here?!?!"

"Look around and see if you can find anything," said Genma.

"Hai," replied both me and Kakashi.

When we started to look around I looked behind a bush and saw something wrapped in a blanket. I moved forward and took it into my arms and saw what it was.

"Hey guys?" I said/asked. "I think I found something."

"What did you find?" Asked Kakashi.

"A child." I responded.

As soon as I said that both Genma and Kakashi started to walk towards me. When I looked at the child again I saw that there was a circle that was glowing on his/her forehead.

"Let's take the child to the Hokage," Genma said. "He should know what to do."

With that said we started to run back to the village with the child in hand.

___________________________

YAY!!!! Prologue done, but that was a horribly written prologue.

Sorry that characters are a bit Ooc. I will try to change that as I go.

Comment and tell me what I should change or anything.

Flames with be used to heat my fireplace.

There will be a lot of cussing so sorry about that.

Bye!!!