Chapter 18

Sophia pov 

I couldn't give credence to the cue Wyatt said and as long as I know him, I've never seen him leave without saying goodbye. We had a brawl in the past, but we would placate with ease, but I have never seen him with such rage. He was like another soul prattling to me.

My head has been twinging to the curse furnish and wondering if the pessimism has already laid the first stone as Wyatt and I had sex and after he broach I was the most beautiful woman he ever been with eventually after I catechize him allusively, he always mentions about how gorgeous I look. And the more certain is when I asked him if he was amenable to hold on me even when I turn long in the tooth, but I know he was not among the effigy who would want to get imitate to someone unless he loves the person, that's the thing I learned about him.

Maybe I should stop overthinking and give a worthwhile fortuity to his love, else we wouldn't have got imitate. Daaamnn! am all confuse shit! I don't even know how I let myself go to this extend but at the same time, I feel right with him. My heart and my body are at ease. I feel like crying out for him and his love more than anything I ever beg for. I take my phone and dialed Wyatt's number but his phone responded off. It's been already 24 hours and he didn't even text me, Fuck it! I decided to give him and his mom a visit.

After an hour, I reached his place with the hope that he was home.

'Hey Sofia, how are you? what a pleasant surprise! 'states his mother while giving me a cordial hug. You could have informed me you'll be coming over I would have prepared something for you. 'That's really sweet of you and I really appreciate it but I won't belong as I have to help my mom back to work. Is Wyatt here? I ask. 'Yes, he is. But still sleeping in his room' State his mother while showing me the way. 'It's noon, but he seems to be still on the moon' we laughed.

I open the door like a snail's pace and tiptoe my way to his bed. He was sleeping like a peaceful angel, so calm and irresistible. I sat down and admire his splendor when suddenly he wakes up and notices me.

'What are you doing here?' he says while leaving a breath. 'I came to see you' I step forward and give him a kiss on his forehead. 'You should probably be noisier when you come in my room because you could make people have attacked the way you sat'' He rose up in bed and pull my body towards to bed. 'My pillows love your perfume; I wish them to stay' he says.

'Haha, sure they do' I grab one of the pillows and beat him over the face.' How does it smell now? 'I tease him. He immediately wakes up his position and takes the pillow right next to me to defend himself and strike back.

After minutes of fighting, my face turned crimson as his dark blue eyes gazing at me. 'I think we needed that, we both needed something to vent out our rage even though it was through a pillow fight play' he sighs heavily and we both laugh.

'But am the winner indeed' He says as he moves closer to me. 'Excuse me? Is this how to treat a lady by telling her a loser? I take the pillow he had and hit him right in the face. 'You should never take advantage of a weak and undefended man' he says. 'Well, weird but I was taught that's the exact time a woman should attack his man' I move towards him challengingly.

'This face tells me something I've seen before' he says 'And what is it?' I question him back.

'The expression I've witness yesterday' he says. 'Then I would like to express more of it' I say while leaving my shy expression behind. 'Do you really think you can turn me on, Miss Sofia Mathew? He says while playing my inner lips with his. 'Try me, baby' I challenge him back.

'I didn't brush in yet, are you sure you want to still kiss me babe?' He says. 'Anything for love' I sigh back. I move my body closer to him and say 'I'm sorry for fighting with you and for not disclosing things to you. I was just afeared...'

'Shhhttt! He holds my waist closer to him with his cozy hands to which I could feel his shaft. 'I'm even sorry to have reacted like a freak, but promise me no more secret between us' he says while looking at me. 'There's many more I wish to tell but the run is long, I thus only need your trust and you to hold my hand until we win this' I say weirdly.

He laughs 'Why do you sound so arcane today, I thought your things were more direct and clearer' 

' I just need you beside me, that's all you need to understand' I say while he secures me in his arms and claims my lips on his.

I could feel little liquids begin to produce down my vagina. I took his free hand to cup my breast and allowing him to play with my nipples. I shifted my body on top of him and eat him like my dessert was being served and eventually move my waist playing my pussy and equally making him harder.

I arched into those biting caresses asking him for more and craving for his hard length dick burning inside of me. I could go insane with this torment of pleasure. I lick and bit down the length of this throat making him feel every sensation of mine. 'I want you I say to him when suddenly we hear 'Sofia are you okay out there? Shout his mother who was approaching the way to his room.

'Fucccckk!' we both said softly. I quickly put on my clothes properly as Wyatt covers himself up with his blanket. We breathe heavily as we both laugh at each other. 'Sofia, I brought you some tea' says his mother. 'Oh, thank you I let out of words to say as I watch Wyatt teasing me with riotous faces.

I had a little conversation with her mother until she headed away for a phone call. Wyatt and I chatted for about one hour about how his dad's business was going on and the summer he was spending time with this family. Eventually, I narrate to him about how I overindulged at the hotel and the way I helped mum and dad in business and meet potential people. He then mentioned the moments he was vexed at me and when narrating to me how he met Chris and says how he was missing me but I could only pull his leg to let the matter go.

After few minutes, I headed back home as I needed to complete some assignments and grams was coming over. Eventually, Hailey was coming back too as she will be bored without me over there.