Chapter 13

Sophia pov

It's been already two months since Wyatt and I got engaged in a relationship. On our 2nd anniversary, I surprised him with a DIY gift to which his reaction was priceless. Well, everything is going smooth as glass except the uncanny dreams which keep on repeating the kindred mechanism. For the next few days, Wyatt and I have been swotting hard and for the 1st semester which will intake soon. I remember how I used to prepare my notes with Zoe but well, I have even learned she made her new mates and fitting much better without me.

On one of the days on campus, I went to purchase snacks outside the yard as Wyatt was having the boy's time. But as I came back, I saw Annabelle sitting fittingly next to him and as she saw me, she gave me a stark expression. Without showing many of my expressions, I went to take a seat and dissemble as if nothing happened, although I wanted to vent all the fury inside me. Okay, I'll control myself, without being a psych. Control, control!

Wyatt has never seen me being jealous before, I ponder if he surmises I have these facets. I recall having mentioned it before. 'Babe! ' Wyatt approaches me delicately. I try to hold on to all the poise that rests on me. He holds my hand, but I remove it with a twinkle of an eye. 'What happens? ' 'Oh, you want me to tell you what happens? So, basically am the bitch here who just went to fetch food for her boyfriend, but he is here sitting next to the girl whom he clearly hates! And not close, not slightly close, but really close? What the fuck? I snap at him frankly.

'You are making a scene Sofia, she was here to say she had a breakup with her boyfriend. However, he cheated on her' Wyatt says, trying to explain himself 'Whatever, am no longer hungry. Bonne appetite a toi! I say leaving the table.

I took my bags and shifted to an empty seat when our class session started. I left him blank at the back of the seat doleful. After the last period, I hop on my way to go home without taking a look at Wyatt when I appear him standing near my car. Somehow, I was getting thrills out of irritating him despite I was no longer that pique.

'Uh, do we know? I tease him while showing a serious face. 'Yes, probably am the man whom you're dying to kiss right now' he says while biting his lips. I look at his motions which make me bite mine. 'Well, I don't remember to have ever tasted those lips to know if I would be dying to do so I say while trying to look away and smile. 'Well, I can fulfill your demand now, ma'am' he says while pulling my waist to reach my lips. 'I'm still mad' I say while putting my hand on his lips.

'Come on mini, she was just talking. You know well I ain't hiding you anything which will hurt you, if I would, I would have done it behind your back not right in front of your eyes Dumb! Now, give me a hug. I miss you the whole class session. It's like my other half was not by my side. ' He says. 

I cup his face and say 'I trust you, I was pulling your leg all these times while. Surely, I was annoyed to see her close to you, but then when I thought about how you hate her, there's no matter you are cheating on me as you enough insane about me' I laugh while teasing at him and reach for his body for a hug. 'I love you dumb' he says. 'I love you too dumbo'