Chapter 7

Sophia pov:

Wyatt and I got closer than before and glad I found someone who takes care of me as he does. He talks to me about every little issue and his happiness. I never felt so cozy with someone like I feel with him. Whenever he would tease me, I may get irked, but he knows how to cheer me up again. He describes the best and I guess I am falling for him, but I just wanted to shun it as I don't want to blight him as I did to others. He doesn't deserve that.

The other day, Zoe, Wyatt, and I headed to have lunch at one of the tastiest restaurants in Barcelona. Zoe told us to wait outside as it was Crowdy inside, but while waiting, Wyatt pulls my hand and bring me to some corner nearby. He began to walk closer to me as I try to stop him '' What's wrong with you? I asked him as my heart was racing. 

'' What if I say I want to kiss you'' he says in a serious tone, making me gasp. '' Oh really, you must have guts to do that'' I teased. '' Oh yeah? He holds my waist and pulls me closer to him. My heart could not stop pounding. '' Are you scared? '' We locked our eyes when out of a sudden I notice Zoe looks for us. ''ZOEE' I shout as Wyatt pushed me back. ' You got scared not me, I laughed and run to see Zoe.

Whatever Wyatt did, I couldn't get it out of my mind. I wanted to ignore, stop this from happening. I was down by what I did to others and for the best, I thought I should stay away from Wyatt before I end up falling harder for him.

Ultimately, each time I'm upset I avoid people interactions and I just remain quiet. The next day I met Wyatt, I notice that he couldn't bear my silence as he never saw me this way. He tries talking to me, but I didn't want to respond to him. I wanted to ignore him when all of a sudden, he grabbed my hand, turned me around and he stepped closer to me saying '' You know that you can tell me anything, right? You know that I am here. I look at him with my eyes filling up with tears.

I blow my head down as he opens his arms for me and looks at me. My body could not stop and I went forward for his hug. I could feel his warm body and his heart beating against mine as if for once, time has stopped and it's just us. I just couldn't stop that beautiful feeling and no matter how I told myself I won't, I was falling for him.

Saturday morning while waking up to get ready for tuition I got a message from Wyatt. I replied to him that there is no mean am skipping tuition. It's risky and I am too agitated my parents get to know, but he ended successfully to wheedle me and make me accede to have a day with him. Thus, I pick up a pale purple dress and have light makeup, and leave my hair messy as he said to be ready within one hour to pick him up.

 Thus, I pick up a pale purple dress and have light makeup, and leave my hair messy as he said to be ready within one hour to pick him up

Once we were in the garden, we were merrymaking around. We shared a lot about ourselves and I've got to know Wyatt had many things in common with me, I even found out that his birthday was just 2 days after mine. How awesome! I even disclose to him my first thought about him. He laughed.

He said he never felt this with this next girlfriend, he was never enough comfortable to talk about anything as she stays shy all the time around him. But however, the only reason he was holding on to her was that she was good and he didn't want to break her heart until she breaks his without caring.

We put one of my favorite songs on the track 'I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me, this all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy, I need somebody to heal, Somebody to know, Somebody to have, Somebody, to hold, It's easy to say. But it's never the same

Wyatt holds my waist slowly and moves his hands to mine. We start dancing to the rhythm, thus our moves perfectly responding to each step as if we've been practicing this for months. I pose my head on this shoulder and close my eyes to relish this moment. It feels so adequate and unerring that I forgot every single sorrow I had.

After a few minutes, I release myself from him and look at him. He looks so exemplary. I smile at him when he holds me closer to him and kisses my cheeks. He moves his hand to my cheeks and moves my hair out of my face as if he was analyzing each and every detail he missed.

My heart was thumping not being able to capture the moment properly. He looks at me and whispers 'You are beautiful' I gasp my breath while he kisses my nose and came closer to my lips. We were already about to touch each other lips when I open my eyes to search for his feelings but his eyes were closed. I nigh mine when our lips met and we kissed like we have been hungry for love for ages. He responded to my every move and gave me access inside his mouth. He played each and every part of my lips making me asking for more. I then realize what I just did while trying to come to my senses. Shit, What have I done!