Chapter 17

Wyatt pov

After Sofia was behaving weirdly, I wanted to see her personally. It's been days I didn't see her face and feel her sensations even after trying her phone several times she didn't respond. I hated this attitude of hers as I always told her to pick the damn phone. So, I decided to give her a surprise. I wonder if she was even fine. I headed to McDonald's to bring her favorite food and some flowers. I know no matter what she wouldn't dross them.

Hours later, I reached the reception where I said to them, I needed to meet her. I knock on the door and there she was, the gorgeous grey eyes and her face shining by the glow of the reflecting sun. '' Hey babe'' I went forward to give her a tight hug and she hugs me equally back. 'I missed you, are you okay? You've been ignoring my calls'' I say to her while unleashing myself from her cold body. '' Yeah, I wasn't feeling great, but now I am'' she says as she holds my hand to welcome me inside. I offered her the blue bouquet as I placed the McDonald's inside, I was absolutely lucky to witness the bright smile formed on her face as she leads forward to kiss me on my cheek.

She lay on the bed and asked me to come next to her. Her body was so cold to which my body temperature gave her great relief. 'I thought you were a big girl to take care of yourself Sofia, but seems like you are not'' 'Have you brush your teeth yet?' I gave her a funny look. 'Wouldn't you kiss me if I didn't? she says with the most innocent face. I took the remote control of the ac to switch it off and bigger spoon her.

At some point, I felt how safe she felt in my arms, she was like a little feather close to me and as soft. I notice she didn't even utter a word the moment we laid in bed. I've never seen her so quiet before. 'You can say anything to me, you know that'' I say to her. 'Yes, I do know' she says while turning around and kiss me on my cheeks. 'Thanks for checking on me'

'I'll always only if you remembered today is our 3rd month anniversary, you never fail to memorize those little things, I forgive you for today'' I utter while giving her a bright smile and kissing her forehead. I tangle my body closer to her and she slowly moves to unravel a knot on me. She smells like citrus, lavender which was attracting me more towards her as if she put a spell on me.

I was so close to her feeling her breath and still never enough of admiring her beauty. At some facts, she was so perfect with each inch of hers. I move my lips closer and plant a kiss on her jelly mouth. She absorbs and returns each deep penetrating kiss and moves her hands to cup my face and gently removes her clothes to expose her bra.

I have never seen such a beautiful body in my entire life. She climbs herself on me making me feel arouse and gave me easier access to touch her back and caress her body. Our kiss was turning wild and more passionate as I was getting hard. I grab her hair hard to make her face me, '' Suck me baby'' she bites her lips in the way she wanted to hear what I said. She moves her tongue to each part of my body and whispers 'You love that, ain't you?'' she licks every inch of my body and then removes my pants which was blocking her desire to climb to heaven on earth. Within seconds, she put her delicious mouth on my member and ride it like a mouth machine. She was a gem. I couldn't stop feeling each move she was playing with her mouth but I didn't want to release it yet.

She asked for my lips and kiss me for more while as I unleash her bra and roll over her. She looks at me with a stare and whispers'' Don't be so gentle to me'' I remove her bra, showing up her beautiful well-shaped boobs. I couldn't resist my temptations other than to play my tongue with her tits and making her gasp for more. I stop to remove her hair from her face and see how red she was and tempting and begging for more. It was like the pleasure was taken possession of this whole body.

She would do anything her body was asking for, her skin was so sensitized and every touch was an agony of arousal. I taste my way down her abdomen as my tongue dip into sensitive hollow 'So fucking wet' I say as I kiss her clitoral hoods making her gasp and push her legs wider. I slowly put my tongue on her clitoris and lick up her juice. She was amazing with the moves she makes and the ways she electrifies and moan to each of my sucks. I have never done this before yet am trying to make my porn-watching experience advantageous. ' Nobody really ever touches you before'' I raise my eyebrow at her. 'I'm as pure as you think, you are the one who I want and now. She says ' Are you sure you want this' I ask her. 'My body's craving for you, do whatever you want to me'

I position myself as I enter my hard shaft in her cunts when she grabs my shoulder with pain and fuss loud. 'are you okay?' 'it hurts' she says. 'That's because it's your first time when the pain will be gone, you will have the pleasure, I assure you.

I kiss her forehead while slowly entering inside her'' this is our first-time babe' she holds my head and plants a deep kiss on my lips. I groaned as I could feel that hot liquid around my shaft and how close her clit is. I was feeling fucking good as she moans with both pain and pleasure. She opens herself for more invitation as I pump into her harder and harder. Her moans echo's my ears with more torment pleasure to which I could feel close to the shave. 'Yesssss, she moans as she grabs the blanket and before I could release, I felt the heat of her climax tighten and flexed about my dick until we release together. 'God, I love you' I utter to her while resting my head on her shoulder. 'I love you too' she says while breathing heavily.

I laid next to her, tired and sore, but I didn't care than to stare at her. 'You are the most beautiful woman I have ever been to' I say while caressing her face. She looks at me like I just said something wrong and whispers 'will you still love me when am old'' I laugh and answer 'That depends if you will still be that amazing and gorgeous woman you are right now she sighed and hug me. 'You should be going before my mom comes to the apartment'' she says.

'Yea, but before I leave, I would like to say something to you I say to her.

'Yeah go on. '' I met Chris yesterday, and we chatted a little while. He discloses to me about your breakup with him. Was that true?' I say.

She looks at me as if she wanted to burst out and then courageously, she says 'Yes weird things indeed happened to him and if you fear the same will happen to you, then shall it be now. I give her a forehead kiss and hug her'' I believe you but if something had to happen, it would have already happened by now'  I say to her. 'Yes, I fear so' she says.

'Is this that you always hide from me and fear that I might leave when I find out? Or maybe you have more things you are hiding? I ask trying to read her expressions.

I'm not hiding anything more, I didn't want to disclose things like this in our relationship because I thought it wouldn't have anything to do with. It was different with you that's why I let it go' she says nervously. 'Sofia Mathew you could trust me enough to share your pain with me but seems like you didn't want to. And yes, it fucking does makes an impact cause your fucking past matters to me' I yell at her taking all my rage out.

'Then fine, you never asked me anything either' she snaps back.

'Yes, cause I was stalking you behind your back and I needed to know your mysterious past and seems like I do now' I give a hard punch to the wall. 'You just can't... think like this Wyatt... we just had sex and it was supposed to be our special moment and you are here... talking about my past? What's wrong with you?' she says while her tears roll down.

'Yeah, you know what, fuck it' I say while opening the bedroom door and snap it at my back.

I stood there blank and wonder what the hell happened to me to have overreacted this way. I took my way back to talk to her when I saw a glimpse of light attracting my eyes. It was a gorgeous girl looking for something down the lane. I head to her and asked her if she needed help. Her eyes were ocean blue with perfect glossy lips and red cheeks with a clear complexion. She was the definition of an angel. I distract myself back when she said that it was okay as she lost a part of earning and it was nice for me to help her. I turn back to make my way when I decided to ask her for a phone number but she was already gone by then.

I lead my way back to Sofia's door but I felt she needed some time alone as I needed. I left the hotel without even saying goodbye to her.