12 (M)

Mew woke up as the sun shines bright on his face. He opened his eyes only to be greeted by Gulf's beautiful face. Mew smile as he admire the latter's face. He let his fingertip run down the cute sleeping face. From his forehead to his nose down to his lips. Mew caressing the soft and pink lips then lean down slowly to kiss the luscious lips.

"Isn't it rude to kiss someone without asking for permission." Gulf said making Mew smile sheepishly. He rub his nape as his eyes wanders everywhere. Suddenly a warm lips attached to his lips making Mew widens his eyes. He then close his eyes and started to dominate the tanned skin guy.

A soft whimper escaped Gulf's mouth making Mew lose his control. The older then push Gulf down the bed and continues to kiss the guy passionately. He then slowly bringing Gulf's hands up to his head by his wrist. He then admires his ex wife's expression.

His red and swollen lips. His hair were dishevelled and his breath were uneven.

It's so beautiful that he can't contain his desire at all.

"May I?" Mew whispered to Gulf.
"Make me yours, Phi. Show me how sincere you are." Gulf said slowly and sensually making Mew let his desire on the loose. He started to sniff on his special one's neck and started to kiss them slowly making the younger moan his name slowly. Adding more fuel to the fire of desire and love.

"P-phi Mew~"

"Don't whine like that if you don't want me to wreck you, Bii."

"Wreck me, Boo. Make me realise that I am yours, Boo."

Mew then attacked the younger's neck with kisses and leaving behind a few dark red marks on Gulf's neck.

"P-phi.." Gulf stutters as his ex husband starts to kiss his collarbone while unbuttoning the latter's pyjama. "You smells so delicious, baby boo." Mew said then biting on Gulf's chest making him moan softly. "You also tastes sweet like a candy."

Mew then kiss his loved one lips hungrily before removing his baby's pyjama shirt revealing Gulf's smooth milk chocolate skin. Mew trails down the kisses on Gulf's body until he reached the waistband of Gulf's pyjama shorts.

Mew looked into Gulf's eyes for permission before the younger nodded. Gulf can't hold down his desire and lust anymore. He wants Mew to kiss him. Leave behind all those love marks on his body. He needs Mew inside him.

"B-be faster, Phi~ Gulf can't wait no more~" Gulf beg cutely making Mew lost his sanity and tear up the shorts and the younger's boxer in a swift. Mew took Gulf's length and rubs it for a few times before engulfing the whole thing.

Gulf let out a gasp and hold onto Mew's hair. "Ahh.. P-phi~ Tha-t's go-uhh good.. Phi Mew~~" Gulf moan and Mew took it as a signal to further his work. He caressing Gulf's hole before penetrating his long and slim finger into the tight hole.

"Oh my, Phi! I want to cum!" Gulf exclaimed as Mew's finger touched his sensitive spot. Mew enters his second and third finger before continuing to abuse the hole. His mouth also doing a good job on pleasuring the other man.

"I'm cumming!" Gulf screamed before cumming into Mew's hot mouth. Mew swallowed all of the cum before kissing Gulf. Letting the younger tastes himself.

"Make love with me, phi Mew. Make me felt loved like how you do me before you hates me. Please, phi."

Mew wanted to cry a lot as he only made love with his baby only once. The rest were filled with lust, pain, hatred and jealousy. His baby didn't deserves that.

" Of course I will, my love. I would never ever hurt you like I do in the past. You only deserve my love, dear. Please, forget about the past. Let's build a new life. Just you, me and our small family." Mew said as he look into Gulf's eyes. The younger only smiles and kiss him deeply before whispering into his ear.

" Make love to me, Khun Phi. "

Mew kiss Gulf hard while positioned his penis on Gulf's hole. He entered slowly earning a gasp from the younger. Gulf holding onto Mew's shoulder real hard as he felt his ex husband move inside him.

"You're so tight, baby." Mew said as he move a bit faster making Gulf moan louder. "Harder, phi Mew. I want you more." Gulf whispered to Mew's ear making the latter increase his pace. Only moan and skin slapping filled the bedroom.

"Phi~~ I'm gonna come! Ahhh!" Gulf screamed as he let out his load onto his stomach. Mew who felt Gulf's hole is getting tighter thrust a few times before loading his load inside his ex husband's hole.

Both of them panting before sharing a long kiss. Mew cuddles with Gulf and both of them continues to sleep.

Meanwhile...

"Phi, do you hear what I heard?" Grace asked Mark as she stopped in front of his parents room. "Let them be, Grace. They missed each other a lot." Mark said as he turned around to face his curious twin. "But phi'Mark, Papa is screaming. Maybe daddy do something bad to him! Dadd-!" Before Grace could do anything, Mark pulls her hand and drag her to the elevator .

"Stop it, phi! I need to save papa from that monster! I -" Grace's scream  muffled as the elevator's door closed.

"Why did you do that, Phi! Don't you love papa?" Grace asked angrily as she hits his brother with a banana as they entered the kitchen. The unbothered Mark then said, "Do you want a new sibling or maybe siblings?"

Grace nodded before she realised what happened in real. "THEY HAD SEX!" Grace screamed making Mark startled and hits his sister with a chopsticks. "Don't say it a loud, Grace!"

"But they aren't married yet, phi!" Grace said making Mark rolled his eyes. "They WERE married. Plus obvi they LOVE each other. Let them be." Mark said as he ate his fried noodle.

"BUT STILL, THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED!"

"STOP IT, GRACE! THEY CAN HAVE SEX ANYWAY AND ANYTIME! BECAUSE THEY'RE AN ADULT!"

"I KNOW BUT I WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED FIRST."

"AWH SHUT UP, KANYA!"

"FUCK YOU, SANIT!"

"FUCK OFF, GRACE!"

"STOP CURSING! GRACE! MARK! OR I WILL TELL THIS TO YOUR PAPA!"
Malee screamed from the kitchen making the twins close their mouth and end their arguments.

Because from that moment they knew, they're fucked up.