00

December 20XX,Seoul

The white snows falling from the skies and the chilling air make the 42 years old man shivers. He put on his gloves and starts to walk to a small cafe that doesn't even have a lot of people inside it.

As he entered the cafe, the smells of baked goods and coffee intruding his nose and bringing back a memories that he wishes would happen now. He walked to the counter and order a hot cup of black coffee and sat at the table beside a large window. He admiring the scenery outside of the cafe.

A couple with a pair of twin.

How I wish that were us, Gulf.
His thought were disturbed with a phone call. He swipped the green button and put the phone near his ear.

Why are you calling me, ?

Can't I call you, my dear father? Are you on a date with that witch again?

You can't say that, Grace. She's your mother.

My mother is not that Eye person. My mother is Gulf Kanawut.

He let out a sigh.

I want 1557.00 Bath (around 50 usd) , dad.

For what, Grace? I already gave you a lot of money last week.

Just give me some money, dad.

Fine, baby grace.

Don't call me that, dad! I'm 17. And, by the way. P'Mark said that he will be back to his old habits if you didn't divorce her. Bye.

Beep.

Here we go again.