10

That night both Mew and Gulf slept in different room as Gulf asked Mew. Mew couldn't say anything as he wanted Gulf to stay. Both of them tossed and turned on their gigantic bed as both of them felt like they need to go somewhere that they never thought that both of them think of the same place.

Gulf pov

I rolling around my bed as I can't even sleep. Even the room are far more comfortable than my small apartment still I couldn't even sleep a blink. Suddenly, the thought of visiting my unborn child grave hitting me. I then wore my robe before walking towards the garden where I dig and bury the body myself.

As Gulf walked towards the way he's hasitate as the way is beautifully decorated with climbing flowers that vining on a specially made rail making the way to the place roofed with flowers and some lights. Gulf walking through the flower tunnel until he reached the tree that were secured with tall glass wall making him felt like being in a terrarium.

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice behind the tree, right on the spot where he bury his baby.

"-ry, my child. Take care of papa na, Dawn. I failed taking care of him like how I failed to be a great father towards you. I kill you even though you're innocent. This piece of shit isn't suitable to be a dad. I know you hate me and not proud of me. But, your papa is the best man I've ever seen. He's the strongest father any kids will ever had. I didn't deserve him, Dawn. I don't deserve anyone else in this world. I don't deserve to be your nong's father. I'm sorry..."

Gulf never thought that Mew knew about this place. He even making this place better and crying in front of Dawn's grave. He could see the back of the guy hunched up and down as he cried really bad.

Gulf went to sit beside his ex husband and pat on his back softly. "Don't say that, Mew. I'm sure Dawn never hates you. Dawn will never hate his papa." He said as Mew continues to wail.

After 5 minutes, the older already stops crying as Gulf keep saying comforting words while pulling the guy into his arms. "I'm sorry, Gulf. I really am. I'm sorry for everything." Mew said as he look into Gulf eyes.

Gulf tried to search for any hint of lies but he found none. Only sadness and desperation filled those dark orbs. "I-" Gulf didn't even finished his sentence and Mew cut him. "I know. Not now. But please, sleep with me tonight. I swear I won't do anything." Mew said.

Gulf just nod his head before Mew pull him into a hug and mutters a lot of thank yous. They then make their way to Mew room and settle down on the bed.

Gulf were really comfortable in Mew's arms as the older cuddles him. Both of them were in silence. Only their breathing filled the space.

"Mew."

"Hmm..."

"Why did you do that to me?"

"Gulf..."

"Just tell me the truth, Mew. I'm fine."

17 years ago

As Mew were walking towards the cafe where Gulf and him promised. Suddenly a message makes his phone vibrated. He clicked the buttons of his phone to unlock it before a picture were sent to him.

It's a picture of Gulf and another guy looking really close. With Gulf's head on his shoulder and his hands intertwined around the guy's neck. A message were attached with the picture taken.

'He's cheating on you, p' Mew. Why do you still trust him. '

Mew's blood boils as he looked at the picture. He then messaged Gulf without any further investigation.

' I'm busy tonight, Gulf. Let's postpone this date. '

Mew clicked the send button and a wicked smirk adorning the handsome face.

' I will make sure that you will live in hell, Gulf.'

Mew finished his story and looked at Gulf. "I know you wouldn't cheat on me,Gulf. But that time, I'm really scared that people will use me. I hate it, Gulf."

"Why don't you ask me first, Mew? Is this the reason why you claimed that Dawn isn't yours?" Gulf asked Mew with tears brimming his eyes.

"I'm stupid that time, Gulf. Do you what I felt when I see you begging me to sent you to the hospital after I pushed you down the stairs? I felt like thousands splinter pierced my heart. When I see your crying face I felt like my world were crushing. When I see the blood pooling around you I felt that I should die. And that feelings keep following me till now, Gulf. But, my pride is too big to realise how stupid I am is. I followed you when You bury Dawn's little body. I really want to hug you and take care of you but my proud hurts me if I did that. " Mew explained as he trembling remembering the past. Gulf were begging him to stop telling the stories but he turned deaf and continue the story that triggered his panic attack.

" When I married to you and treat you like a slave, I felt like a torture. How I see your tears as I cheat on you in front of you. I really want to go and hug you. Saying how much I love you. But my insides keep mocking me. Wheb you're pregnant with the twins, I'm so happy, Gulf. Every night when you sleep I talked with them. How I really want you to eat healthy. How I always make the cooks cook whatever you wanted to eat. Not because I only care about them but I want you to be fine. I thought that I can solve everything after the one month when you wanted to take care of the kids but I'm late, Gulf. You left before I even explained everything. Leaving me behind with guilt and anxiety. " Mew said as he cried. Gulf keep saying calming words hoping that the guy will relaxed a bit.

"I am here now, p'Mew. We can start everything again. We can open our new book and write our new story. Cry no more, boo."

Gulf said then kissing Mew making the older speechless before returning the kiss.