1

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.
He's the perfect man. Every woman and man wants him as their life partner.

Rich, handsome, smart, an example of a perfect father as what the people see in his twin Grace Kanya Jongcheveevat and Mark Sanit Jongcheveevat.

The only mystery is who's their mother.

Eye Siwaphon Langkapin.
The woman that get to married to the Mew Suppasit. They said she's the epitome of the perfect woman. But how wrong they are.

Behind the beautiful face and graceful gesture, she's a gold digger. Eventhough, she knew that the purpose of Mew marrying her is to take care of the twins but instead she threw the responsibility to the head maid of Jongcheveevat mansion.

Jongcheveevat Mansion

  Malee, the head maid were busy arranging the table for the family's breakfast. They aren't usually eat together since Eye didn't woke up yet. Usually every morning only Grace the one that were eating on time sometimes with Mew. If you ask where is Mark? He rarely home. Whether he went out early or he went to sleep at his best friend's house, Frank.

    As what Malee think, there's Grace with her school uniform running down the stairs. "Auntie Malee, did you cook my favourite dish this morning?" She asked as she went to give her caretaker since she's baby a hug and kiss on the cheek. Malee felt like she's hugged by a giant as the girl is 174 cm in height. Grace take a seat and Malee serve the piping hot mushroom rice porridge.

   " Sit with me, auntie Malee! I need to tell you something." Said Grace excitedly as she pat on the sit next to her. Malee shook her head and sit beside the girl. "What do you want to say, Grace?" Malee asked. "Today, P'Mark are going to go to school together with me! I don't know why but he's going to school with me." Grace exclaimed. And suddenly a voice interrupted them.

   "Tomorrow is our birthday, so that's why." Mark said as he walked to the dining table and sit in front of Grace. "Do you think that dad want to celebrate our birthday?" Asked Grace with a sorrow tone. Malee knew that Grace would be really disappointed o  her birthday this year. Mew said that he would be in Korea until next week.

   "It's okay, Grace. You have me and Auntie Malee. We can celebrate at the newly opened karaoke near our school." said Mark with a slight smile. Grace cheered and run to the other side of the table to hug his twin brother. "Okay let's eat now, I'm hungry. Auntie Malee, can you pack another porridge for me? I  want to bring it to school." Said Mark. Malee just nod her head and went to the kitchen.

    "Do you want to give the porridge to your crush, P'Mark? Who is he, phi? Tell me, tell me." said Grace with glittering eyes. Mark lean on to his sister's like he wanted to whisper something. And Grace cutely lean in front just to get a nice slap on his head."Mind your own business, Princess Grace." said Mark as he continues to eat. Grace caressing his head before screaming. "Auntie Malee! P'Mark hit me!"

   Malee on the other side is smiling alone. How happy is the twin even though a lot of things happened to them. Their own mother chased by their father. Their father marry a jerk and rarely stay at home. How she always pray for the best for the twin. Seeing them smiling happily like how they do in this morning makes her felt thankful.

    After the breakfast, Grace ran to the door to wear her favourite shoes. Sneakers DLites Airy 20 Moon. The 3331 bath(around 107 usd) worth shoes will always be her choices even if she had other options of the same model. Sailor Moon is her favourite character. Then, when she see his brother's dirty Gucci leather iconic bee sneaker she let out a shriek.

    "Why are you shrieking, Grace? Let's go now, or we will be late!" said Mark but when he see his sister's eyes on his shoes he knew that his picky sister will said something about it. "It's confortable okay. Stop judging me." said Mark as he enters the car that already prepared by his trusted man, Jimmy Karn Kritsanaphan.

   "Change your shoes, P'Mark. It's all dirty and thorn. That crappy shoes only 20222 baht(Around 650) for the god sake. Change it!"Said the girl as she fixing her eye lash. " Why don't you change your crappy Sailormoon shoes too. It's just 3331 baht." said Mark. " Phi! I swear! Don't you dare to touch my babies! My sailor babies! I spent almost 17000 baht (around 535 usd) on them. " exclaimed Grace. Mark just laugh and decided to add a bit of oil into the fire." It's dad's money not yours. And my shoes is far more expensive than your five sailor babies, gracie. "

" Whatever, Markieboo. " Grace said. They arrived at school after those fights. Mark parked his yellow Audi R8 at the parking lot and walked to their class.

   Along their walked they were surrounded with students murmurs about them.

   How I wish to be them!

They're perfect both looks and status!

How I wish to be tall and skinny like Grace!

  Deep inside both Mark and Grace, they keep saying.

"We may be have this perfect look and status but we don't have the perfect mother."