3

Gulf POV 

Today is my first day of my teaching session, Ratanaporn Private School. They said that this school filled with rich brats but luckily I need to teach the special class that only filled with 6 students. I wore my simple baby blue dress shirt with a black pants. I also match it with a dark blue tie that my friend, Katana give me for my birthday. My apartment aren't that big, only a one room and a bathroom apartment. I used the room as my closet and sleep in living room. I finished making myself look presentable and went to the kitchen and make some breakfast for himself.

A chicken sandwich with some vegetables and a glass of apple juice.I ate it almost everyday since that's the least expensive one but enough to make me through my day until lunch. I also packed up some salted fish fried rice and fried chicken fillet as my lunch. I ate my breakfast in silence and once I finished eating I washed all the dishes. I hates when the dishes cluttered up in the sink. I packed up my lunch box inside the insulated bag and grab my bag. I run down the apartment stairs and walked down to the nearest bus stop.

The bus arrived after 5 minutes waiting and Gulf went inside the bus and plug his earphone inside his ear. His old rose gold IPhone 6 were plugged by the white coloured earphone that he bought at the mall clearance. He choose his favourite song that he always hear every morning. Fur Elise. A beautiful artwork made by Ludwig van Beethoven. The song also put his longing of his twin on ease. His children that he be able to hold for only 30 days. His children when he was the first 'lady' of Jongcheveevat family. The secret son-in-law of Jongcheveevat family. The abandoned wife of  Suppasit Jongcheveevat.

His thoughts were disturbed as the bus stop in front of the school's bus stop. He gather his things and walked out of the public vehicle. He entered the school gate and were greeted by the school security guard. "Sir, please show me your school id." said the man in the smart uniform. Gulf fishes out his card and gave the card to the man. The guard take the card and put it inside a card reader to verify that he is not an intruder.

"Mr. Thiwat, you can take the cart and the driver will drive you to the student building. Have a nice day." The card say as he gave him the card and show him to the white golf cart. 'Is the school that big that they need to use the cart to go to the class.' Thought Gulf in his head. He sit on the cart and the driver drove him to the student building.

Gulf were in awe as he see how luxurious the school is. A big water fountain were placed after a long way from the school gate. There's even a park with a human-made lake. The more far the cart goes he could see every facilities were available for the student. A large library that as the same size as his 4 level apartment complex, a huge soccer field and rugby field, a quiet of badminton and tennis courts. A complex that were made for squashy courts and a big competition size swimming pool complex. No wonder why the fees is over a hundred thousand dollar per year.

About 10 minutes, he arrived at the student building and he thanked the cart driver before entering the student building. A mid-age woman walking towards him as he entered the huge classic english style building. "Mr. Thiwat?" She asked and he nod. "I'm glad that you find your way here, Mr. Thiwat. I'm Mrs.Jaiya. Let me guide you to the teacher's room first and I will show you the class after you put your belongings there."She said and Gulf followed him to the teacher's room. The teacher's room looks like a professional office with individual room. And he was leaded to his room which is slightly bigger than his clothes room." You can put your bags here and let's me show you to your assigned classroom." Mrs. Jaiya said. He put his lunch bag inside his desk drawer and take his teaching notebook and his phone and laptop with him. Gulf followed the midage woman to a class that looks like very far from the other class. But, she stop until a glass door that separated that class from the other part of student building.

"I can only assist you until here Mr. Thiwat. The passcode for the glass door is 7700.For the white wooden door is 0690. Have a nice day, Mr. Thiwat." Mrs. Jaiya said and walked away. Leaving Gulf standing there alone in front of the glass door. 'Who the hell put such a security for a class? Whatever, Gulf Kanawut. From now on, they knew you as Type Thiwat. Not Gulf Kanawut.' Gulf remind himself and entered the first pass code.

7-7-0-0

The glass door opened and Gulf walked down the short hallway that have a glass as it's wall. He then reaches the door and then he forgot the password. Fuck kana, why now. Gulf hisses in frustration and tried to put his first guess.

0-9-6-0

BEEP!

Fuck, Kana!

Then the door opened, reveal a slender tall girl. She nearly screamed at him before scurries to her place as he see his face. Gulf entered the class were shooked when he see the class. Only 6 wooden large table were there. All 6 of them were occupied with a 21.5 inches Imac. Every each one of them. The appliances inside the class also over the average. Unlike an ordinary class. But his eyes were focusing on two person that he missed most. His twin. His long lost twin. His Mark and Grace.