7.2

After all those cakes and sweet dessert, they went to the Jongcheveevat's Mansion's main hall aka the living room to open the gifts. Along the way, Gulf take a chance to admire the place that he had live for about 1 year. He smiled as he walk with his students. Mew who is standing a quiet distance from Gulf were admiring his ex-wife. He still looks beautiful even his age already reach 4 decades. He still look the same as he was in the 20s. 

Once they arrives at the living room, they sit at the luxurious black colored modern sofa set. The whole living room has a monotone colored scheme making it looks modern and sleek. Far from comfortable as Gulf's liking.Everything looks cold to him. But he realized the the interior of the house changed 360 degree. 'Nothing weird,Gulf. They're rich they can change the interior anytime they wanted too.' Gulf thought.He then felt a burning gaze on him that making him uncomfortable. He turned around to see Mew's staring at him. 

"Excuse me for a while, kids. I need to go to the toilet." Gulf said as he walk away hurriedly. "Pa- does he knew where's the toilet? I should led him th-" Grace aren't finishing her line before his dad cut his word. "Open your gifts with your friends,Grace. I will led him there." Mew said as he walked towards Gulf's way. 

Mew rushed towards the first floor bathroom and knocked on the door. "Gulf,please. I know it's you.Open the door for me." Mew said slowly as he afraid that the kids will heard it. But, he receive no reply. "Please Gulf. Don't make me kick down this door." Mew said and Gulf opened the door. Without hesitate, push Gulf into the bathroom and shut the door close. "What do you want,Mew? The kids will knew about this." Said Gulf as he look into Mew's eyes.

"I want you back, Gulf. Please. Come back. The want you to come back with us too. "Beg Mew. "Hear me out,Mew. First, don't you dare to use Grace and Mark as a bait for me to come back to you. Second, why would I, Mr. Jongcheveevat? Isn't this your dream ? I already grant your wish,Sir. Now, please let me go. "Gulf said as he tried to not cry. He don't want to look weak. "I am sorry, Gulf. I really am. I knew I break my promise to you but please I beg you. Come back and stay with us. I can give you everything,Gulf." Mew said as he's on his knees. Begging his love of life to come back into his embrace. 

"Do you think you can lure me with all your posession,Mew? Do you think of me that way, Mew? I don't fucking care about your riches and status, Mew Suppasit. I would never ever come back into you arms again. After everything you've had done to me. After every punches and slap that lands on my body. After every curse words you gave me. After every insults names that you call me. After every night you treat me like a prostitute. After every night you cheated on me. After that one time you kill my first baby. After that night you forced me to get pregnant again ignoring my low chances to live. After you divorced me and kick me out of this house. I am not going to come back to you again, Mew." said Gulf as his tears keep running down his eyes like a pouring rain. He couldn't keep standing anymore as his legs turned wobbly. He slumped down on the white marble  that once become his bedroom for  a week. Mew who's recalling all the bad stuffs he had done on the younger also slumped down near his ex-wife while muttering countless sorrys.

Bang...

The doors opened revealing a crying Grace and Mark. All their friends already went home as Grace hear see the starting and hear most of everything. Mark just couldn't hold his anger anymore kicking the door open revealing his crying mess parents.

"Is it true,dad? Is that true whatever papa is saying? " Mark asked as he stand infront of his dad. "IS IT TRUE!" He screamed making Grace who's crying and hugging his birth father flinched. "Mar-" Gulf wanted to calm the teen down but instead Mark screamed more as he grab his dad by his shirt collar. "ANSWER ME,DAD!" Mew nod slowly as he mutters more sorry. Mark who's devastated by the answer let go of his father from his grip making the man slumped down the floor. Mark then sit beside his crying papa and sister then hugging them. 

"Papa! I am sorry,papa! Mark is sorry!" Mark wailed as he hug his birth father.Gulf just nod slowly as he caresses the twins hair and kiss their temple. "Papa is here. Don't cry,Markie. Gracie. Papa is here my loves." They continue to cry until an hour went by. 

Mark stand up and walk up to his father. He then kneel down on his both knees and said something that making Mew's heart shatters. 

I HATE YOU,DAD. I AM NOT PROUD OF YOU AS MY FATHER. YOU ARE MY OLDER SIBLING'S KILLER I HATE YOU.