"Yo sister bout bad as fuck," Tyson shook his head.

"G, shut the hell up. Get in the ring before I beat yo' ass," he pointed and the younger boy simply laughed,

"You do love me," Desireé placed her her hand over her chest when her brother handed her the food

"You do love me," Desireé placed her her hand over her chest when her brother handed her the food. "How was your day?" she asked as they sat on the couch.

"It was straight, I drove all the way to work, aint have to work so, it's whatever," he shrugged. "How bout you?"

"Good! I got off early, so me and Sky was just being lazy all day," she chuckled. Skylar—his two year old niece was his sister's only child, the first grandchild in their family. Desireé got married when she was 21, as a junior in college—to her college sweetheart, Dawson.

He and Desireé were always extremely close, as it was only those two for ten years, until Dymond was born. Although they're six years apart, you couldn't tell, they were truly the best of friends. Sometimes when they went out, all three of them, people thought they we're Dymond's parents—it never failed to disgust them.

After a little more talking, he and his sister grabbed throw blankets from her basket in the living room and cozied up on opposite sides of the couch to watch a movie. It felt good to just relax and chill with his sister even if it was going on 9:00 at night.

"Now where is this man wit' my child? Her bedtime is in 30 minutes and he doesn't have to take her to daycare in the morning," she shook her head, and as she went to call him, the front door opened, Dawson and a very sleepy looking Skylar walked in, being carried of course.

"Is that my sunshine?" Xavion spoke to catch her attention and her head immediately shot up from Dawson's shoulder. "Hi babygirl,"

"Uncle Zay!" she shrieked, kicking her legs until her dad put her down and she ran over to him, hopping on the couch to hug him. "I miss you!"

"I miss you too, boo boo. You had a good day?" he asked, kissing her forehead, making her smile. When Sky was born, he felt his heart grow ten times it's size, she was so precious to him, he felt like he had his own baby when she was born.

Although he wasn't working with much right now, he tried to give Skylar whatever he could give, even if it was just a t-shirt from an out of state match, he loved buying his niece gifts. He enjoyed taking her out on the weekends and FaceTiming her while he took breaks from his workout.

As Sky told him about her day, he could tell she was exhausted. "You want me to put her down?" he signed to Desireé. He knew if he said the word bed, she would protest heavily.

"Yes please, she needs to brush her teeth and wash her face. Can you see if she'll use the bathroom too?" she signed back and he nodded, standing up with her in his arms as she continued to babble on.

He took her in the bathroom and she immediately went to the toilet to use it. He turned around like he always did, covering his eyes, because—in her words, 'boys can't see you pee'. He was glad she knew that, especially since she was in school. He wasn't afraid to fight children.