Wheeljack quickly grabbed another one and handed it to Ratchet. Wheeljack opened a ground bridge to the coordinates he heard and told Ratchet he'd be back soon and not to worry. Wheeljack still couldn't believe what he'd heard, he didn't know if it was real or if he imagined it. Wheeljack ran through the ground bridge only to be stopped on the other side. 

"Stop right there Autobot," Wheeljack looked at the group of vehicons around him and knew he could easily take them out but that isn't what Thunderstar had told him. 

"Take me to Megatron..Now," Wheeljack was put into stasis cuffs and was pulled into the Nemesis and down the dark shaded hallways to the control room. Wheeljack was free to walk on his own since he wasn't fighting the vehicons which was a surprise to every one of them.  

Megatron grabbed Soundwave by the neck and pushed him down against the cold floor of the ship. He had been searching for Thunderstar, Breakdown and Dreadwing since last night but still nothing was being found. His anger was getting to a breaking point where he couldn't control himself. Megatron knew Breakdown was offline somewhere, the whole ship heard Knockout screaming and crying last night. 

"Lord Megatron, we found him outside on the top deck. He asked to see you," Steve pushed Wheeljack forward and took a step back to let the two talk things out. Steve looked down at Soundwave who was still being held down against the ground. Once Wheeljack said Megatron's name the warlord let go of Soundwave and looked up and down at the white colored mech. 

"I don't wanna be here. I don't want to look at you but I was told to find you," By the tone in Wheeljack's voice Megatron could tell the mech wasn't lying. He knew Wheeljack hated him but he also knew the mech wouldn't be here unless there was a very good reason. 

"And who would command you to come here ?" Megatron asked smugly. 

"Crimson," the room fell completely silent. No one moved. No one breathed. They all just stood there, looking at the Autobot, stunned. Megatron knew Thunderstar could reach out to people she's close to, wherever she was she had reached out to Wheeljack for help. Megatron went to speak but Soundwave cut him off by pointing at the screen. There was a video message waiting to be played. 

"Play it," Megatron knew it would be from whoever took Thunderstar and Dreadwing. Megatron kept thinking about who might take them, obviously it wasn't the Autobots since Wheeljack was here under Thunderstar's orders. Which left Starscream or Airachnid. Both had a strong hatred for Thunderstar and Megatron. 

"Hello Megatron," Airachnid said in her calm cool tone. "I have a gift for you," Airachnid stepped aside and showed two large cages. On the left was Thunderstar and on the right was Dreadwing. Both looked severely hurt. 

"See if you can save them but just know if you take to long I'll get bored and I'll have to pick one to die..So please hurry. For their sake. Ha ha ha !" Airachnid shocked them both and the video ended with groans from the siblings. 

Megatron growled and punched the wall, he needed them both alive and well but if he couldn't find them and save them he'd lose them both. Megatron was honestly more worried about Thunderstar, he'd given her everything and to lose her now would hurt him more than any mech or femme could imagine. 

"Soundwave, open a ground bridge to Thunderstar's last known location"

"Woah, hold on there Buckethead. I may not be a Con' but that's exactly what that spider-femme wants." Megatron looked at Wheeljack then took off his stasis cuffs. He was trusting the mech who once loved Thunderstar, the one who had tried to convince her to leave the Decepticons. It seemed irrational but what other choice did he have.