Making Friends

Warning ! There is explicit slash in this chapter ! Be aware ! ENJOY ! :) 

________________________________

"I should take your spark here and now for what you've done !" Megatron roared as he pushed Breakdown against the walls of the Nemesis. Megatron let go of Breakdown's neck and walked back to the front of the control room. He'd been looking for Starscream all morning but the seeker was better at hiding then Megatron would ever admit. 

"Tell me what happened again Breakdown." Breakdown had just gotten up from his recharge cycle and was welcomed to a beating from Megatron. He hesitated but told Megatron every detail about yesterday again. In the back of his mind he thought about Crimson and how she might be recovering from her injury. 

____________________________________

"He killed our father, brother, I am tracking this mech down to avenge him. Not to cause more war !" 

"Our father offlined our mother, or have you forgotten that already ? Our mother was taken from us by him ! You can avenge him but I will have no part in it !" The green mech pushed his brother aside and grabbed his weapons. He had been sent on his own mission, from Megatron himself but he wouldn't tell his brother that. He knew he'd get a lecture of his own. 

"Our mother was offlined because she was putting all of us in danger, even our sister...Nightstar betrayed us for the Autobot's and died because of it. She was their spy, not our mother." The blue mech grabbed his brother's shoulder but it was quickly shrugged off. 

"Leave me, maybe next time we meet we will see optic to optic like we use to..brother," the green mech opened the door and waited for his brother to leave. 

"After I make him pay for what he did to our father I will find her," he said in a low tone. He grabbed his sword then turned and swiftly left the room before he could change his mind and stay with his brother. 

___________________________________________

Crimson sat up in a swift movement only to have a strong arm land on her chest and stop her from sitting all the way up. She looked down at the hand, expecting to see Wheeljack's holoform but the man before her she'd never seen before. She was stripped of her clothes and in a hospital robe. 

"Who the frag are you ?" His hair was a soft blonde, his eyes a soft shade of blue and his skin a perfect mix between light and dark. He chuckled then had Crimson sit back against the bed and held her hand in his. 

"Guess it's kinda hard to know who I am when I'm able to talk" 

"Bee !" She quickly hugged the holoform and smiled. She sat back against the bed, her mind thinking back on the collapsed mine, the kiss she shared with Breakdown and the way she felt when she left him in the mine. She bit her lip thinking about him not making it out safely, her stomach was in knots the longer she thought about it. 

Agent Fowler came walking into the room with Ratchet's holoform and Crimson's doctor. Ratchet gave Crimson clean clothes and waited for her to change, he was glad she was safe but he knew she'd be asking about Breakdown soon. Ratchet didn't know whether he made it out or if he got stuck inside the mine. 

"Ms. Blackwood, you are free to leave but before you do, this came for you," the doctor handed her a set of keys and a piece of notebook paper. She read the note before looking at the keys or even leaving the room. 

"Wheeljack never came to see you...but I did. He didn't care about your health like I did. Here's where I'll be, find me if you desire. There's already a way for you to find me outside the hospital...I'll be waiting." Crimson scoffed then folded up the note and looked at the keys, she had to make a split decision. Find whoever sent the letter or leave with Ratchet and pretend it never happened.