Chapter 5: Wanna See a Card Trick?

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Jaune, you're not as bad as those degenerates." Weiss said as she gave the criminals a steely glare.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing to commit a crime." Mercury said as he scoffed.

"It is!" Winter shouted.

"Why am I there?" Watts asked.

"Maybe you work for good old Atlas pal." Tyrian suggested with a shrug.

"Yippee..." Watts muttered as he rolled his eyes at the idea.

"This should be good." Salem said with a raised eyebrow.

Roman, Jaune and Mercury went over to a guard's desk and began emptying their pockets of any items.

"Y'know buffy is not a bad name for you," Roman said to Jaune as he placed his items down "Y'know buff, firm, taught..."

"Where are you going with this?" Cinder asked.

"I have no idea." Roman answered.

"That's good, did you just find a thesaurus somewhere?" Jaune asked sarcastically.

"New bio." Roman replied as he took off his belt and Mercury smirked at their banter.

"That's good, thank you." Jaune replied in turn as Roman spanked Jaune's behind with the belt before putting it down.

"Ok." Jaune commented at the uncomfortable spank.

"There we go." Roman said as he walked off to the gates.

"Wow, you guys seem like good friends." Ruby said, referring to the scene.

"Roman does seem like the type of guy to mess with you on your free time." Coco commented.

"This is so weird." Jaune said.

"Get joust to it Jaune, it only gets weirder." Cosmo said as he was giddy at the universes he wanted to show them.

"I don't like how friendly Jaune is with those two." Saphron said as she folded her arms.

"He's a different Arc remember?" Qrow reminded.

"Still don't like it." Saphron said.

Roman raised his arms as he walked through the gates and they glowed green with a ring. Mercury was next and the gates turned red as the alarm rang, the guards took out their batons and pushed him back.

Emerald face-palmed "Damn it Merc."

"Every single time." Cinder said as she shook her head.

"Hey! I'm not that bad." Mercury defended himself.

"Yeah but every mission we go on; you somehow manage to always almost get us caught." Emerald said with a glare.

"For the last time, the cheesecake wasn't my fault!" Mercury whined "I thought you said you forgave me anyway."

Emerald rolled her eyes as she muttered "Whatever..."

The guards pat him down as Watts looked at him suspiciously while Roman and Nora were wary.

"What are they planning?" Glynda asked with narrowed eyes.

"Some thieves." Vernal commented with a scoff at how they were caught so easily.

"I look like such a boring stiff." Watts complained.

"I don't usually do this but this time, I agree." Tyrian said with a laugh.

RWBY DIMENSIONSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara