Chapter 30: So This is Basically RWBY

JelloApocalypse – So This is Basically RWBY

"A comprehensive review on us?" Ozpin asked.

"You, your world, your entire form of existence." Dan replied.

"How does that work?" Ruby asked.

"See, in this dimension which would be called the prime dimension. In this dimension your entire world is an online show that the people residing in this dimension watch." Dan explained.

This information shocked them as they stared at him dumbfounded.

"We're a show!?" Jaune exclaimed.

"My entire existence is not even real!?" Cinder exclaimed.

"What the fuck!?" Roman exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! We're famous!" Yang exclaimed.

"Eh." Dan replied.

"So we have like fans and stuff?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah, most are good but a large some are toxic crayon eaters that can't handle a ship or pairing that they don't like and force their abused and neglected Oc's into their fanfictions because why not have an Op edge lord that we're supposed to view as this deep and charming god who just wants kill all the people who are bad, because that narrows it down, and their personality counts as both nonsense and contradiction and their dislikes always consisting of people that hurt those they love! So why not let them ruin just an okay show!?" Dan ranted as they all stared at him with wide eyes.

"Uh..." Qrow voiced out as Dan cleared his throat.

"Anyway," Dan said, floating to the back "Let's begin."

"Is he okay?" Weiss whispered.

"I'd rather not answer that." Blake said.

"RWBY is a smash hit internet about 3D anime girls smacking each other that somehow got popular despite its initial budget of seven dollars." Jello narrated as the moon was shown shattering and stills of Ruby and Cinder were shown in a fight but then the stills turned into a childish drawing.

"We didn't have the best of starts did we?" Ruby asked.

"Oh no you had a promising start but then it all went down from there." Dan replied.

"This'll be fun." Qrow stated as he cracked open another can of beer.

"That is the last one you are having today." Winter said as she grabbed the remaining cans and threw them from Qrow's reach.

"What?" Qrow asked.

"I will not have my drunk of a man kill himself by burning out the already damaged kidneys he has! From now on, it's five a day." Winter stated.

"But, but, you don't-" Qrow stopped talking as she gave him her fiercest glare and he huffed, sipping the beer as slowly as possible while silently cursing her out.

"The world of Remnant is filled with monstrous creatures called Grimm and mankind's only hope for survival are the huntsmen!" Jello continued as the Grimm were shown and an iron pod crashed upon one of the group and opened up with a white flash then a man was shown playing a tuba that suddenly shot out a large bullet from the horn "A group of warriors who fight for the people with sensible weapons like a tuba that is also a gun."

"Yes, well...some weapons are just..." Ozpin tried to articulate.

"Ridiculous." Glynda suggested.

"Lame." Yang said.

"Impractical." Weiss said.

"All of the above." Cinder said with a smirk.

"Team rude bees is a group of four girls learning how to be huntresses." Jello explained as silhouettes of team Ruby were shown.