Chapter 35: Drive Baby, Drive!

Baby Driver Opening Scene

"So Rubes, how's it feel to be an alien god?" Yang asked.

"I'm not a god, Yang." Ruby said with an eye roll.

Glynda scoffed "Were you watching what we were watching?"

"I wish I was a god." Roman said with a sad sigh and Neo gently pat him on the back.

"I'm actually glad that you have some restrictions with your powers." Summer said, looking at Ozpin and Salem.

"Not the best restrictions though." Raven said and the two shrugged nonchalantly at the comment.

"Even though I'm bound to a child, I still have control over said child." Salem said "I see that as an absolute win."

"Keep talking Salami, the Ace Ops love to hear about this kind of stuff." Ironwood said with a smirk.

"It's true." Vine said with a calm smile.

"You have no idea how many of you guys we've caught." Elm said.

"We're thinking of starting a show even." Harriet said.

"What show?" Pyrrha asked.

"To catch a Hunter." Clover said.

"Okay! No more wasting time, my friend's gonna be here soon and I'd like to make you guys watch as much stuff before he gets here." Cosmo said.

"Who exactly is your friend?" Ozpin asked.

"Not important!" Cosmo exclaimed, teleporting to his seat "Time to watch."

The dimension started by showing a red car pull up across from a bank and inside, someone pressed play on their Scroll to play some music. The music started up as Sun, wearing headsets and sunglasses, looked at Hazel who was also wearing sunglasses and chewing gum as he stared back at Sun.

"It's about me this time!? Heck yeah!" Sun exclaimed.

"What am I doing associating with a child?" Hazel asked with an irritated look on his face.

"Rocking some decent shades, that's what." Coco said with a smirk.

"I'm getting a bad vibe from this?" Velvet said.

"How bad?" Yang asked.

"As in dangerously bad." Velvet replied.

"Nah, that's just Hazel's ugly mug." Tyrian said and in turn, Hazel glared at him.

Roman was shown in the back as he also wore sunglasses along with Neo who smirked at him.

"You're in a car with a bunch of murderous psychopaths." Blake said.

"Geez man, what'd you do?" Ilia asked.

"I have no idea." Sun said.

"It looks like you guys are planning something." Jaune said.

"Aw, shit. Here we go again." Roman said, knowing what was happening.

In tandem with the music, Hazel, Roman and Neo exited the car, in matching outfits mind you, and opened the trunk, taking out duffel bags. They walked towards the bank as Sun stayed in the car while they raised up their masks to cover up their faces.

"Ah crap! It's, it's," Sun let out with wide eyes.

"A bank robbery." Blake finished.

"And you're the goddamn getaway driver!" Neptune exclaimed.

"You better have some skills behind the wheel kid." Roman advised.

"I've never even rode a bike before! Much less driven!" Sun exclaimed.