[M]Wooyoung X San

Start from the beginning

And then he almost walked in on him and San. He was walking towards Yunho's office. He thought the two were the only ones left in the building and he was gonna see if Yunho needed anything before he left. He had his hand on the doorhandle when he heard it.

"Shh Sannie, you don't want somebody hearing how much of a slut you are for me, do you?" Wooyoung couldn't believe it. He let go of the door and left as quick as he could. The next day at work he had to act as if he didn't know anything.  San gave him a wink when he walked in as usual. Wooyoung stuck his tongue out like he normally did, and went on his way. He didn't tell San the marks on his neck were very visible. He went straight to Yunho's office as normal.

"Wooyoung, where'd you go last night? I don't remember seeing you leave." Wooyoung wanted to scoff.

"I figured you were busy," is all he said.

Oh but Yunho knew what he meant. And Yunho could tell that the way he was acting meant he was jealous.

Yunho got up, walking around his desk and pushing Wooyoung back to sit down on it.

"Are you jealous?" Wooyoung's eyebrows shot up.

"Jealous?" He spat. He sounded angry. Maybe Yunho read him wrong.

"Are you mad, Youngie?"

"Don't ever talk to me like that again," Wooyoung growled, pushing Yunho back and standing up. Yunho caught his wrist, pulling his body back.

"You don't talk to me that way," Yunho said, his voice dropping. "I'll have your ass outta here in a second and I know you need this money," he growled.

"I dont need your money Jeong Yunho." Wooyoung pulled his wrist away and walked towards the door.

"If you walk out that door, don't bother coming back Jung Wooyoung." Wooyoung kept walking, closing the door as he walked down the hall. San gave him a confused look.

"It was nice knowing you San, this is probably the last you'll see of me." Wooyoung said before turning to leave.

"Wait!" San called, rushing after him. Wooyoung stopped and turned around. "Can I at least, uh," San hesitated.

"You want my number?" Wooyoung chuckled before handing San his phone. San put his number in and shot a text to himself. He smiled at Wooyoung before giving him a quick hug and heading back inside.

***

-Six months later-

"He was so pissed," San slurred, leaning against Wooyoung. The two were at San's apartment, drunk. Wooyoung technically didn't live with San, but he was over there so much he might as well. They had become best friends.

"Screw him," Wooyoung said, wrapping his arm around San's shoulder.

"Youngie, were you jealous?"

"Yea, you know why?"

"Cuz he's hot?"

"No, cuz he fucked my best friend without my consent." The two busted out laughing.

"We weren't even considered friends then," San giggled. Wooyoung looked down at him.

"Have you ever thought about," he paused to take another shot. "Ever thought about me? Like sexually?"

"Oh all the time," San blurted out. "But, that's ew, right?"

"Yea, you're ew."

"No you're ew!" They started laughing uncontrollably again. "Youngie? Have you ever thought about kissing me?" Wooyoung nodded.