[M] Wooyoung x San

A/N- they don't even take their clothes off, it's way too domestic for the situation idk what's going on tbh

"If you two are gonna fight, get out."

Wooyoung and San had always got along, but recently, they've developed sort of a hatred for each other. They argued non-stop, constantly picking at each other over the smallest things. They also just recently began to get physical. One would shove the other a few times before the other members had to break it apart, worried it would escalate. Tensions between the two had caused tensions to rise in the other members as well. The other members didn't know why they suddenly began to hate each other.

Currently they were gathered in the practice room, scattered out as they just finished a dance practice. Wooyoung had heard San snicker when he messed up, causing the younger to call him out when the dance was over. They began to argue but Hongjoong stopped them before it could go any further.

"Get out, for real. I'm tired of this. We all are. Go back to the dorms and work out whatever problems it is you two suddenly developed and don't show back up until you act the way you did six months ago."

"Hongjoong-"

"Get out, both of you." Wooyoung pursed his lips but followed the elders order, pushing San's chest before leaving the room. San scoffed at his actions, following after him and slamming the door after him.

"Yah!" He called after the younger but Wooyoung was already down the hall and out the door. San walked faster but didn't catch up to him until they were both back at the dorms. It didn't help that they were roommates either. San slammed the front door closed behind him just as Wooyoung slammed their bedroom door. San tried to go in after him but it was locked.

"Yah Jung fucking Wooyoung! Open this door!" A sassy 'no' and a mocking giggle came from Wooyoung on the other side. San growled under his breath.

"You're gonna open this door right now Wooyoung."

"Nah, I don't think I am. Find somewhere else to sleep for a while San-ah." Wooyoung said, the disrespect evident in his voice.

"Jung Wooyoung." Wooyoung could only imagine what San's face looked like right now. His voice had suddenly dropped dangerously low and Wooyoung held himself back from opening the door just to look at him.

"Open this door right now. And if you don't, the next time I catch you, it won't be pretty."

"No."

"Have it your way," San said and Wooyoung heard him walk off. A second later he unlocked the door and peeked out. And then familiar fingers wrapped around his throat and he was pushed back into the room. San's eyes held a dangerous glint and Wooyoung could clearly see he was mad.

"Next time you believe you can talk to me the way you do, you'll get it worse. You've turned into a disrespectful little brat and I've let you get away with it for too long. So you're gonna learn your place, do you understand me Jung Wooyoung?" The grip had significantly tightened around his neck and San's eyes had turned darker with every word he spoke.

"I understand," he whispered.

"How easily compliant of you," San taunted. "You miss being treated the way you deserve, huh? Isn't that right, my little slut?" Wooyoung nodded frantically. "Wanna tell me why you've been so mean lately?"

"Cause I missed you," Wooyoung mumbled. His hands came up to fist into San's shirt, pulling him closer.

"Missed your touch, too much stress."

"Baby I was with you almost every day and night," San said, his grip loosening and his eyes softening.

"Not close enough."

"We literally sleep in the same bed."

"Not good enough."

"Nothing's ever good enough, is it?" Wooyoung shook his head, pulling San closer and pushing his face into the olders neck.

"Need you," he whispered. San chuckled, grabbing the boy by his waist and making him jump to wrap his legs around him. He pushed the younger against the nearest wall, the younger's head coming up just to fall back against it. San's arms caged him in while he used his body to support the boys weight entirely. Perks of Wooyoung weighting practically nothing.

Wooyoung watched as the olders eyes darkened once again, hand wrapping back around his throat.

"So when you were hanging out with Yunho so much, mind telling me what you were doing, hm?"

"Playing games San-ah," Wooyoung said, disrespect evident again. San's grip tightened.

"Tell me what was actually going on," he growled. He knew, they both knew, Wooyoung and Yunho were actually literally just playing video games. But San and Wooyoung liked to make it a little fun sometimes, just to spice it up.

"Hm, maybe I was thinking about letting him fuck me because you weren't around. And maybe I did."

"Ah, bold are we? Are you gonna say he filled you more than I did? Hm? You're still stretched from him?"

"Definitely. He lasted way longer than you and was much bigger." San growled. "Touchy subject?" Wooyoung asked cheekily, grinning at San.

"We both know you're lying, nobody fucks you like I do."

"Don't get ahead of yourself San-ah, you can fuck me but once you go to sleep I have to finish pleasuring myself."

"Wanna lay off the disrespect there, brat? And don't worry sweetie, that's why you're always asleep before me. And besides, do you know how many times I'm made you cum so hard you blacked out? And how about all those times you've screamed my name so loud the other members have to leave?"

"It's all for show."

"Right, because you screaming your lungs out while practically squirting cum all over yourself is all for show, baby. I'll believe it when I see it." By this point both males had gotten so worked up, they were nearly on edge. Wooyoung's breathing was now heavy as he stared into San's dark eyes.

"San-ah," San hummed, his breath ragged. "I'm not gonna let you fuck me tonight." San raised an eyebrow.

"And why's that?"

"Cause I want you to make me cum untouched, right here, now."

"Talk turns you on so much, doesn't it?" Wooyoung let out a small whine, hands gripping San's shirt tightly.

"Please," he whispered. And San complied. He pushed Wooyoung harder against the wall, hand still gripping his neck, whispering nothing but their previous endeavors into his ear. He liked to explain every detail to the younger and felt when Wooyoung's legs tightened around his waist, signaling he was about to release.

"You're about to cum just from talk but I know how much you wish I was inside you right now. Don't you? You wish I was fucking you on the bed with your hands tied to the headboard, fucking you so hard you couldn't do anything but scream, forgetting everything but my name. You wish I would fuck you from behind too, huh? Tie your hands behind your back, let you drool all over the pillows. I like fucking you from behind. Watching your small body try to run away from me because it's too much pleasure, hear you cry into the bed. I like when your body becomes so over sensitive you jerk away and fall onto the bed like a ragdoll. Don't you?" At this point Wooyoung had released, desperately clutching onto San as he knocked his head back into the wall. San had also shamelessly released as well, visions of Wooyoung previously flooding his mind.

"Why was that so intense?" Wooyoung laughed after a second, his breath almost failing him.

"That was honestly the best thing you've ever told me to do, Woo. Even with all the crazy sex you want, that has to be my favorite."

"San we're still wearing clothes."

"And you still came in your pants like a teenager who's never been touched before."

"And so have you Choi San, so have you."

A/N- I really don't know where this took a wrong turn but I'm like not totally hating it?