[M/A?/F] Yunho x ATEEZ

A/N- this is for Yunho's birthday~ it rushed but it's something to post. also, I know I know I'm taking forever on requests but I promise I'm getting there

"Happy birthday!" all the members sang when Yunho walked through the door. A huge grin formed on his face. He had honestly thought they had forgotten since it was already near 11 at night and not once had they said anything or acknowledged it. He never let it get to him though, remaining happy all day despite it. 

"We know you think we forgot, but we didn't. We just wanted to make it special," Mingi said, walking over to him. Yunho caught the look in his eyes. 

"And maybe later I'll spoil you myself," the younger whispered in his ear.

"Mingi-ah, you have to share him tonight," San piped up from his spot in Wooyoung's lap on the couch. 

"No, he's mine," Mingi argued, a pout on his face. San was about to argue back when Yunho stopped them.

"Mingi you can share for one night, come on you big baby." Mingi pouted again before huffing and crossing his arms. 

"Fine," he grumbled.

"Come here Yunnie," San said, making grabby hands at the older and smiling when he did. San pulled him down next to them, Seonghwa on Yunho's other side. San leaned over and instantly pulled the blonde into a rough kiss, placing a hand around his neck to keep him still. Then the blonde felt arms travel down his shoulders to his chest from the backside of the couch. He could tell it was Jongho from the size of his hands. And soon enough, the youngest was draped over him, pressing kisses to his jaw. A moment later he felt hands on his thighs. Three hands, to be exact. One he knew was Seonghwa's beside him, but the other two he couldn't quite make out yet. Those hands began to run up his thighs towards his belt, which was quickly undone and discarded. Then his jeans were undone and being pulled down his thighs, leaving him in his shirt and boxers. And as soon as he felt the kiss being pressed on his skin, he knew it was Yeosang. 

Soon enough, Yunho and San had to pull away for air. 

"What the fuck, that's hot," Wooyoung said, his eyes following the string of spit connected to their lips. 

"San's a very aggressive kisser for being so small," Mingi teased, earning a glare from the older. 

"Yeah, that's why your d-"

"San," Seonghwa warned. "Both of you keep on and neither of you gets to play with Yunho tonight." San whined while Mingi let out a low growl. Yunho almost responded when a gasp left him, his head falling back onto Jongho's arm. Yeosang had worked the tallests boxers off before promptly taking him in whole. His exposed neck prompted Seonghwa to wrap his free hand around it, gently squeezing. Yunho let out a low groan. 

"Seonghwa hyung's so kinky~" Hongjoong teased. 

"You would know," the oldest instantly fired back, making Hongjoong's face turn red as he scoffed. It was silent for a minute or two, the only sounds were Yunho's heavy breaths and some wet noises from Yeosang here and there. A second later Yunho let out a curse as he bucked his hips up, reaching to grab whatever was closest. That being San's thigh and Yeosang's hair. 

"Fuck, Sangie, I'm not gonna last much longer," his voice came out as high pitched and whiny. Yeosang pulled off with a pop a second later. 

"Cum down my throat then, hyungie," he said innocently, resuming his previous ministrations. The others were surprised at what he said. Everybody was now focused on those two, enjoying the way the brunette was making the tallest fall apart so easily.