[M/F]Seonghwa X Yeosang

Seonghwa couldn't help it when he came home frustrated and seen his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. It was 2am and Seonghwa was all worked up because of work. Yeosang has told him the many times before to wake him up, but Seonghwa couldn't bring himself to wake the beautiful angel. But tonight he needed to.

He quietly stripped himself down to his boxers, tiptoeing over to the bed and carefully picking Yeosang up. He laid down, propping himself against the headboard and pulling Yeosang into his chest. He admired the blondes face before brushing his fringe out of the way. His hand traveled from the top of his head to the back, lightly gripping and tugging. Yeosang gave a small moan in his sleep. His other hand ran up the youngest body before gripping his chin softly, tugging on his hair harder. Yeosang's lips parted, a sigh of pleasure coming from the back of his throat. Seonghwa slid his thumb in between his parted lips, pushing down on his tongue before gripping his hair harder. Yeosang whimpered and began to stir. His eyes blinked open and he stared at Seonghwa before realizing what position he was in. His face burned but he slowly closed his lips around the thumb, sliding his tongue around it. Seonghwa moved his leg, sliding his thigh in between the blondes legs. He pushed his thigh up into the younger's crotch, slightly rubbing up and down. Yeosang whined, squeezing his legs around Seonghwa's. Yeosang had a thing for thigh-riding; Seonghwa was more than happy to use that against him.

"Baby, you don't have anything on under my hoodie do you?" Yeosang shook his head. "Wanna ride daddy's thigh baby?" Yeosang nodded eagerly, giving a hard suck to his thumb. "Gonna dirty up my hoodie." Yeosang pulled back to say something but Seonghwa stopped him. "Don't worry about it, now scoot up here." Yeosang pushed himself upright, getting into a better position.

"Baby you want daddy to sit on the edge of the bed so it's easier?" Yeosang nodded and Seonghwa moved both of them quickly, the younger pressed against him as his thighs trembled in excitement. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and buried his face in his shoulder. Seonghwa bounced his leg up, Yeosang whimpering before grinding down against him.

"There you go baby, ride daddy's thigh like you like to." Yeosang whined against his shoulder, beginning a steady pace. Seonghwa helped him out after a few minutes, bouncing his leg up in rhythm with Yeosang, the younger's moans beginning to increase in volume and pitch.

"Mmmm, daddy," Yeosang whined.

"Close baby?" Yeosang nodded, his hips beginning to stutter.

"Cum baby." And Yeosang released. "Awe, you dirtied my hoodie." Seonghwa chuckled. Yeosang leaned his head against Seonghwa's neck, panting. The older picked the boy up, slipping his hoodie off before laying him on the bed. He undressed himself, crawling back over Yeosang.

"Can you take me baby?" Yeosang nodded, gripping at Seonghwa's biceps. "Prep?" Yeosang shook his head. Seonghwa leaned down and kissed him as he slowly pushed in. Yeosang let out a whine, wrapping his legs around Seonghwa's waist. Seonghwa have Yeosang a minute to adjust.

"Hwa, hurry up," Yeosang whined against his lips. Seonghwa began thrusting into him mercilessly, leaving marks all over Yeosang's neck.

"So needy," Seonghwa growled in his ear. Yeosang whined. A few minutes later Yeosang was arching you against him.

"Daddy," he whined.

"Cum baby," Seonghwa whispered, the younger cumming with a loud moan. Seonghwa came right after, riding out their highs before pulling out. Yeosang gripped at his arms.

"Daddy," he whined cutely and Seonghwa raised an eyebrow. "Cuddle?" Seonghwa chuckled.

"Of course baby. Let's get cleaned up first yeah?" Yeosang nodded but whined as Seonghwa picked him up.

"No daddy I don't wanna take a shower."

"Sangie," Seonghwa said, kissing the younger boys head as he set him on the counter. "Do you wanna be covered in your cum all night? And do you want mine to leak out of you all night?" Yeosang blushed before shaking his head. "Then are you gonna be a good baby and get in the shower with me?" Yeosang nodded.

"Only if you carry me," he protested. Seonghwa smiled at him.

"Anything for you dear." Yeosang giggled.

Seonghwa knew the younger boy was still in subspace, otherwise he wouldn't be letting Yeosang get away with things like this.

He carried the younger into the shower, setting him on his feet gently. He had already turned the water on earlier so Yeosang instantly went to it. Seonghwa stepped in behind him, closing the door. He wrapped his arms around Yeosang and let the heat of the water and the heat from Yeosang's body warm him. He buried his face in Yeosang's neck.

"Baby." Yeosang hummed.

"I love you," Seonghwa said, pressing a kiss to Yeosang's neck.

"I love you more," Yeosang whispered. He was on the verge of falling asleep because of the warmth surrounding him and being in Seonghwa's hold. Seonghwa noticed this.

"Don't fall asleep yet baby," Seonghwa said, pulling back and making the younger whine. They washed up, Seonghwa wrapping the younger in a towel before he even got out. He dried Yeosang's hair with a towel after putting a clean hoodie and boxers on him. Yeosang stood at the door, waiting for him as he shook out his hair and pulled on fresh boxers and shorts. He scooped Yeosang up in his arms quickly, making the younger giggle. He carried the boy to the bed, laying down and going to turn the lights out. He crawled in next to the younger, pulling the covers over them. Yeosang clung to him, pressing his face into Seonghwa's neck, instantly falling asleep. Seonghwa held him, pressing kisses to the top of his head before he drifted off to sleep.

ATEEZ oneshots •{BXB}•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें