[M] Yeosang x ATEEZ| Part 1 - Seonghwa

A/N- this is kinda-sorta based on Kang Daniel's song Paranoia so

It's Yeosang x Ateez but
I'm splitting it into parts cause if not it would be loooong

This- https://youtube.com/shorts/6uBtVVzLXgU?feature=share

^that yeo with this ateez ⬇️

Warnings- they can be kinda mean to him sometimes, and other things so just bear with me

————

"Little Yeosang~" Yeosang jolted up from his bed, looking around. He found no source of the voice that had previously called out his name. Thinking he was just being paranoid, he laid back down, pulling the covers back over him before reaching for his phone without looking. What he found was not his phone, or his nightstand, but instead, he felt ... skin? Or was that a shirt? That was definitely a body and it definitely should not be there.

He shot up again, turning to face whatever it was that he felt. And sure enough, there was a person.

He was met with red eyes and a smirk.

"Who the fuck are you?" The person chuckled lowly.

"Oh little one, you're feisty huh? I'm Seonghwa."

"How- how did you- how?" Yeosang couldn't process words. Seonghwa chuckled again.

"I'm one of your demons, little one."

"One of?"

"You have seven of us," Seonghwa said with a proud smirk. "I'm your first."

"W-what do you w-want?" Just then, lightning flashed outside, coming through Yeosang's curtains and illuminating the demon's face. Well, he was pretty.

"Thank you," Seonghwa said, eyebrow raised as he cockily smiled at the boy. "And to answer your question, I don't exactly know what I want. What are you willing to give?" Yeosang scrambled back when the demon moved towards him. His back hit the wall, a small whimper leaving his lips as the demon trapped him in.