{A/F} San x Wooyoung

A/n- it's pretty intense at the start, basically a dom undertone until they come out and say it, idk what this was I was just feeling pretty angsty and was gonna turn it into smut but decided that almost 4K words was plenty

"You fucking-" Wooyoung's breath escaped him as he was shoved against the wall. San was instantly in his face, hand gripping the younger's throat and making him suck in a harsh breath.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Huh? What was all that?" San growled. Wooyoung gripped his shirt. He was getting lightheaded.

"San." San loosened his grip. Wooyoung took a moment to breathe before speaking.

"You can't just throw me around like that."

"Me?!" San pushed away from Wooyoung. "What the hell were you doing? Do you think it's funny?" Wooyoung scoffed, walking forward and shoving his finger in San's chest.

"You act like I can't be around anybody."

"Do you have to act like a slut around them?" Both froze.

"That's how you feel? That I have nothing better to do than go around acting like I have no control?"

"That's not what I meant-"

"Clearly." Wooyoung pushed San backwards. "If that's how you felt the entire time, why've you been lying to me this entire time? If I was nothing but a slut to you. Is that how you saw it? Did you think that I have no feelings and all I want to do is whore around? And what about you, you clearly can't take it when I'm around somebody else. You're over possessive." San heard how Wooyoung's voice cracked. "You only think about what's good for yourself, and what you can do to keep me away from everybody else. I apologize for thinking you'd be different than the last." Wooyoung paused, searching San's face before turning and leaving. San chased after him, catching him at the door and wrapping his arms around him. He buried his face in the younger's neck.

"Wooyoung you know that's not how I feel about you. I don't think you're a slut and I don't think any of what you said. I love you, Woo, don't forget that. I don't try to be overprotective, but I can't stand it when somebody else touches you the way only I'm supposed to. I know my jealousy gets out of control and I'm sorry Wooyoung, honestly. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I wouldn't change it for the world." Wooyoung felt San's tears on the back of his neck. "I love you Wooyoung, please. Please don't go." The older clutched onto him tighter, trying to keep his tears from falling but failing. Tears rolled down Wooyoung's face.

"San," Wooyoung started but was cut off.

"Wooyoung please," Wooyoung could hear the desperation in the olders voice. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry I make you feel that way. I'm sorry, I'll try to change. I'll try to fix it but Wooyoung please don't leave. I'm scared if you do, you won't come back and I can't help what would happen if I lost you." By this point, San was sobbing against his neck. He was shaking. Wooyoung pulled San off of him.

"Woo-" Wooyoung turned around, grabbing the olders face in his hands. He had never seen San so distressed. Wooyoung used his thumbs to wipe the tears from San's cheeks, though almost instantly after, more came.

"San, you know I wouldn't leave you. Not permanently."

"Wooyoung I need you," San said, clutching the younger's shirt. "Please don't go." Wooyoung let go of his face. San gripped him tighter.

"San, let me go." San shook his head.

"N-no I can't."

"Why?"

"Because if I do, you'll leave."

"San let go."

"No!" Wooyoung pulled San's hands off of him. "Please," San said as he started shaking even harder. Wooyoung had to catch him before he fell to his knees.