[M]Wooyoung X San

A/N- This was supposed to be a Yunho x Wooyoung smut but my mind took a turn so we have Woosan

"Mr. Jeong," the voice of the downstairs receptionist echoed through the phone. San was his name.

"Your new assistant is here."  Yunho smirked as he responded.

"Good, send him up," he said briefly before hanging up. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door before it opened to reveal San, who had a smirk across his face. Yunho raised an eyebrow.

"You'll like this one," San said, stepping forward and allowing the other to step in.

Silver hair pushed back to reveal his forehead, multiple piercings in his ears, a slit in his eyebrow. A lip ring, and tattoos across his lower neck, going down past his shirt. He was dressed in a loose black tee, black jeans hugging his thighs, the occasional rip showing more tattooed skin underneath. Black combat boots and fingerless leather gloves completed the outfit. Much similar to San's and Yunho's. Yunho stood up, walking around his desk and leaning on the front of it. The silver-haired male studied him.

Deep black hair laying straight across his head, almost reaching his eyes. Dark brown eyes stared directly into his, an eyebrow raised. Multiple piercings, and a tongue stud was revealed when he darted his tongue out to lick his lower lip. Tattoos stretched across every inch of his arms, and some were barely over the top of his shirt. He had his muscular arms crossed over his chest. A tight black tee, revealing everything possible. Black ripped jeans and black boots.

"Jung Wooyoung," he spoke. Wooyoung watched his lips as he spoke, letting his deep, commanding voice fill his head. He looked over to the male beside him and nodded his head once. San left the room, closing the door behind him. Wooyoung kept his hands in his pocket as he leaned against the wall. Yunho snorted.

"Trying to put off the bad boy vibes, eh?" Yunho walked closer, watching how Wooyoung straightened himself. Yunho leaned down, their faces so close he could feel Wooyoung's breath hit his face.

"You need this job, don't act like you could care less if you were here or not." Wooyoung straightened himself a little more. Yunho smirked.

"See." He stood up and walked back to his desk, sitting down and motioning Wooyoung over. The closer Wooyoung got to him, the more confidence he gained. He raised an eyebrow at the taller, walking around his desk and taking a seat in his lap. Yunho didn't even look surprised.

"And so it begins," he said and Wooyoung could hear the amusement in his voice. "I knew this was coming, but I wasn't expecting it so soon." Yunho leaned closer, his lips brushing over Wooyoung's ear. "But I have work to do, I don't wanna fuck you right now." He licked over Wooyoung's piercings before taking them in his mouth and tugging. Wooyoung let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Already so needy?" Yunho teased, running a hand up his thigh, his other one going up to Wooyoung's hair and gently tugging. Wooyoung swallowed thickly.

"This isn't your job Wooyoung, don't think you have to go through with things like this if you don't want to," Yunho whispered. "You don't talk much, do you?" Wooyoung shook his head. Yunho hummed.

"Well, in that case, shall we?" Yunho gestured to the papers on his desk. Wooyoung nodded before getting up.

***

The next few months flew by. There were only little interactions between the two, minor touches and ghosting kisses over necks. Wooyoung barely spoke, but he talked when needed. He liked to stand back and watch Yunho from afar. How his muscles rippled through his arms, watching how his shirt tightened with the slightest movement. He wanted things to happen between him and Yunho, but the older never made a move. Wooyoung was almost convinced the 'playboy' Yunho was only an act .