[M] Yeosang X ATEEZ | Part 3 - Yunho

The next night another demon showed up. Yeosang was barely awake, not even bothering to move, when he saw the tall figure come close to him.

"What's wrong, pup? Tired?" This new demon sat on the bed beside him, reaching out and setting his gloved hand on Yeosang's face. Yeosang's eyes closed, beginning to fall asleep again, but he was stopped.

"Aw, stay awake for me, won't you?" Yeosang's eyes cracked open again.

No more, he thought, but the demon seemingly heard his thoughts.

"Come on, pup, there's still more of us left. Don't give up on me now. They'll see me as a softie if I let you rest." Yeosang's eyes closed again. The demon sighed.

"I'm always third in line, but I always have to wait an extra night," the demon thought out loud.

You could always go away and not come back, Yeosang thought, hoping the demon heard him.

"I'm afraid not, pup. We belong to you now. You can't get rid of us."

"If you belong to me, why can't I control you?" Yeosang managed to grumble out. The demon let out a chuckle.

"It's not that easy, pup. Although, if you give me what I want, I may be willing to let you have a little control." Yeosang cracked an eye half open at that.

"I want to sleep for the next four days."

"Two, maximum. But-"

"No, no buts," Yeosang whined. "I didn't ask for this. I just want to go to sleep," his voice cracked at the end, and he pulled his blanket up higher around his shoulders. A few seconds later, he felt himself being hauled up and placed comfortably into a lap. He began to say something, but the demon hushed him.

"Shh, pup, go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Yeosang gratefully closed his eyes and, within a few minutes, was off to dreamland.

It had been 24 hours by now. Yeosang was curled into Yunho's side as he slept peacefully. The demon almost didn't want to wake the sleeping boy. Almost.

"Wake up, Yeo," the demon said softly as he caressed the boy's face. The boy groaned as he was shaken slightly.

"Go away," he grumbled. Yunho chuckled.

"No, now get up. I can't wait any longer. I won't."

"I said go away," Yeosang said with a bit more aggression in his voice as he sat up to face the demon. His body was on fire still, but he didn't show it. Yunho's eyes darkened slightly.

"What'd you just say?"

"Go. Away. Get out. Stop bothering me. I didn't ask for demons, I don't want them. I don't want you, I don't need you. Leave. Now." A devilish smile spread across Yunho's face as his eyes turned black.

"You're lucky it's me you said those words to. Because if it was somebody else, they'd absolutely rip you to shreds. But don't think they won't know what you said after I'm done with you." The demon grabbed Yeosang by his neck. His grip was so hard Yeosang knew there would be marks. It brought tears to his eyes as he struggled to breathe.

"Now I want you to repeat what you said to me one more time," the demon said, smile still on his face. Yeosang couldn't speak.

"That's exactly what I thought."

And then Yeosang blacked out because he couldn't breathe.

A few hours later, he woke up. He was alone. He thought he was alone. He didn't know the demon was still lurking. He breathed a sigh of relief, happy to finally have some time to himself.

"Awake," the demon's voice rang out, scaring Yeosang. His eyes darted around the room, unable to see the demon.

"I'm over here," Yunho called as he materialized on the bed in front of the boy. Yeosang froze. The demon's eyes weren't black anymore, instead now a dark red. He still had that sly smile on his face, making his eyes crinkle slightly. Why did Yeosang notice that?

"I know you think I'm cute, sitting on my knees in your bed and all, but we have unfinished business. You owe me, and you're lucky I'm not as mad as I was earlier. I do apologize for making you pass out, although I'm not really that sorry." Yunho moved towards the boy, grabbing his neck again, this time letting the boy breathe normally. His other hand reached forward, slipping under the boy's shirt. He ran his hand up the boy's chest, feeling the boy shiver under his cold touch. Within a few seconds, Yunho had flipped the boy onto his stomach and taken his shirt off. Yeosang hadn't even had time to think. The demon then pulled his bottoms off, undressing himself afterward.

"Now the next time you have something to say, I want you to scream so the whole world knows who you really are." And in one swift motion, the demon was inside him.

And Yeosang did scream. Because the demon was relentless on him. And because he felt like being on the demon's good side, so he did what was asked of him.

"That's a good pup, huh? Doing just what I want. So pliant, so perfect. I can't get enough of you."

Oh, how Yeosang wished demons weren't insatiable. He missed having control of his body, being able to feel his arms. He wished he had control over his thoughts, wishes he could quiet himself. But he didn't want it to stop. Almost like the demon had put a spell on him. He hadn't.

After a while, the demon flipped positions, now with Yeosang on top of him. The demon held his hips while he controlled the boy's movements. Yeosang was weak under his hands.

"I can't- anymore Yun," Yeosang choked out half a sentence. The demon smirked.

"Then why don't you apologize to me? You hurt my feelings, pup."

"I'm sorry."

"Louder," the demon demanded, his tone harsh.

"I'm sorry," Yeosang all but screamed. The demon thrusted into him a few more times before stopping. Yeosang couldn't help but release over the demon. The demon followed suit, pulling the boy into his chest.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" The demon asked, rubbing the boy's head. Yunho helped the smaller cleanup and tucked him back into bed, laying beside him to ensure the boy fell asleep. It didn't take long.