[M] Demons | Part 7 - San (+ a/n)

"Shh, for me, yea? The last two were soft on you but I'm not that easy," the new demon said, his hand around Yeosang's jaw as he stood behind him with his other arm wrapped around his waist.

Yeosang had just woken up, barely able to open his eyes before the new demon appeared. He pulled him up with ease. Yeosang wasn't totally scared of this demon, yet.

"Now, there's no need to run, doll. I'll be gentle as long as you're nice to me," the demon whispered lowly into his ear. "Sannie just wants to enjoy his new plaything."

"I'm not your toy," Yeosang squeaked out. The demon let out a menacing laugh.

"Oh, but aren't you? Just a doll for the rest of us to use?" Yeosang gritted his teeth. San chuckled again. "Now let's have some fun, shall we?"

——
It's been three hours. Yeosang is still laying on his stomach, demons hand in his hair, pulling his head back so hard that his neck feels like it's about to snap. There's hand prints all over his body, bruises on his hips from San's thumbs. He can't feel his knees since he's been pressed into the mattress so long. His hands are held behind him with the demons other hand and his wrists are really starting to hurt. There's tears in his eyes, down his cheeks. And he's covered in cum.

"S-san," Yeosang tried to say, his voice barely a tremble. San hummed, leaning down by his ear.

"What's the matter, doll?"

"T-too much, I hurt," he cried out. The demon chuckled.

"I know you do. But they all warned you about me, doll. It's not that easy to get away. A few tears won't stop me." Yeosang tried to pull his hands away and surprisingly San let him do so. He didn't know where he got the strength to do so, but he pushed himself up and moved away from San. The demon just let him go. Yeosang turned to face San and pushed himself up against the wall.

"Doll, you can't run forever now," San said, moving closer to Yeosang slowly.

"I can't cum anymore," Yeosang half-growled out. "I've been used by seven demons, San, you're insatiable! I'm tired. Please," Yeosang said, his voice lowering as he leaned his head against the wall. Suddenly he felt hands on him and he whined again. But this time the hands were softer, holding him gently as he was picked up and carried to the shower. San cleaned the poor boy off, dressing him and climbing into bed beside him after. Yeosang was surprised, wasn't San supposed to be ruthless?

"They all think I'm so bad because I leave bruises. But you said no more, and while I enjoy teasing you and waiting you out about it, I listen. I understand your body more than you do, Yeosang. I'm not insensitive." Yeosang just stared at the wall he was currently facing, letting San hold him close. "You've done so good, Yeosang." And oh, how Yeosang loved the praise. San chuckled.

"Rest up, doll. You've got a big day tomorrow."

And Yeosang drifted to sleep.

—————————
These are never proofread.

A/N: hello loves!! It's me, im here again.
Aaand im here to tell you im probably going to finish the last chapter in this series before putting this book on a semi-hold so that i can focus on working on my other books! I've come up with too many ideas for books so we shall see which one actually makes it out first! The few that I have the most progress on right now are:

Desire|Woosan- wooyoung and san are college students, san hates wooyoung, theyre roommates, they fuck, and san has trauma that wooyoung digs up. Honestly this one is just so i could write smut and angst but put a storyline to it.

Psycho|Woosan- demon san, human wooyoung- this is the one i mentioned previously where san is Wooyoung's demon and he wants the human so, scary demon san yay!

And

Say my name| Woosan- this is also one previously mentioned where wooyoung goes to visit his boyfriend but finds out hes cheating so he fucks his boyfriends roommate instead and then I ironically they fall in love. - again, just an excuse for some intense smut.

(Kind of have a woosan addiction, no?)
Anyway! Don't worry though, I have other ships in the works! Have one Yungi one i want to get started and also one Seongjoong one for sure! See y'all later!!