{R} [M/F] San x Yeosang x Wooyoung

Warnings- kitten kink, daddy kink, choking, toys, restraints
Requested by~ @mingipinkbb

Yeosang watched as Wooyoung squirmed on the bed, his small whines muffled by the cloth in his mouth. He was currently tied loosely to the headboard, a small cloth gag barely tied in his mouth. He had three of San's fingers inside him, stretching him open. Yeosang was seated on the couch in the corner of the room, his hands tied behind his back with a gag also in his mouth. San, sat in between Wooyoung's legs, made sure both of their eyes were on him. Everytime Wooyoung would close his eyes or throw his head back, San would scold him. That is, until he got more into his roll.

Wooyoung tried to pull away from San but it was no use. When the youngest relaxed his body, he let out a high pitched whine and threw his head back because San's fingers rubbed right against his prostate. San tsked at him, slapping his thigh harshly and making Wooyoung look back up at him.

"You'll learn to keep those gorgeous eyes on me, kitten." Wooyoung let out a shameless moan at his low, sultry tone. Yeosang didn't realize he also let out a small whine. By the time San had teased Wooyoung to his liking, said boy was reduced to tears. San wiped his lubed fingers on the bed beside Wooyoung's leg, going to stand in front of Yeosang. San's hand was then in his hair, softly scratching before tugging gently. Yeosang kept his eyes locked with San's as his head was pulled back to expose his neck. San squatted down, now level with the oldest. He kept Yeosang's head pulled back as he leaned in, but never touched his neck. Yeosang's weak spot was his neck, and San knew just how to tease. Yeosang could feel San's breath on his neck but he wasn't getting any closer. He let out a small whine, pulling against his restraints. He could easily get out of them if he needed to, but that was no fun.

"Is my other little kitten needy?" Yeosang whined again. "Are you wanting me to touch you," San started, his free hand wavering in the air by Yeosang's face, "here?" He finished by wrapping his hand around Yeosang's neck, the smaller letting out a quiet sound of delight. San massaged the boys neck for a minute or two before pulling away.

"Get up," he ordered and Yeosang did. He knew where it was headed when San turned and walked towards the dresser, opening one of the drawers and rummaging around. Wooyoung had been watching intently at every move San made. San turned, hiding what he had in his hand behind his back, his eyes dark and burning holes into Yeosang.

"Get over." Yeosang knew what that meant, and instantly he moved. He pulled his hands free from his restraints, climbing up onto the bed and sitting over one of Wooyoung's thighs. Wooyoung and Yeosang now had locked eyes, but when San snapped twice both of their heads snapped towards him.

"Oh? Both of you disobey today?" Both shook their heads, Yeosang unconsciously gripping onto Wooyoung's thigh. San noticed this, coming up to them and placing his hand on Yeosang's lower back. The boy visibly flinched at the action but relaxed when San's hand gently rested in its spot. Wooyoung let out a small whine, pulling at his restraints, trying to gain attention but to no avail. San climbed on the bed behind Yeosang, his clothes chest coming in contact with Yeosang's bare chest. He laid what he was hiding beside his leg, reaching up and untying the cloth in Yeosang's mouth. He tossed it to the side, placing his chin on Yeosang's shoulder. Yeosang shivered at his hot breath on his ear.

"I want you to undo Youngie's gag, okay? Can you do that for me kitten?" Yeosang let out a small whine as he frantically nodded. He leaned down, gently tugging on the cloth before it came loose, Wooyoung giving a small sigh of relief even though it wasn't actually bothering him. Suddenly San's hand was placed on Yeosang's upper back, between his shoulder blades, pushing him to lay against Wooyoung's chest.

"Give little Woo a kiss, yea?" Yeosang knew San was up to something, he always was, but he never knew what he was planning until it was too late. As he met Wooyoung with a sloppy kiss, he felt San slide something inside of him. His breath hitched and he paused against Wooyoung. Wooyoung turned his head, moving so that he could be by Yeosang's ear to whisper to him.

"Vibrator." As soon as Wooyoung finished the word, San turned it on, making Yeosang jolt and let out a guttural moan. Wooyoung let out a small giggle and was met with San's dark eyes.

"Is it your turn already?"

"N-no daddy," Wooyoung stuttered out.

"Are you gonna let me fuck Yeosang before you? Or are you gonna be my needy little kitten and beg to go first?" Before Wooyoung could answer, Yeosang's body jerked, the oldest letting out a small cry as he pressed his face impossibly further into Wooyoung's neck.

"Ah-ah, don't cum yet Sangie," San warned. Yeosang let out a small whine, gripping at the sheets. San returned his gaze to Wooyoung.

"Are you gonna answer my question?"

"Y-yes daddy."

"Yes daddy what?"

"Y-you can- you can fuck Sangie first." 

"Good boy," San purred, softly stroking one of Wooyoung's thighs before sliding two of his fingers back into him. Wooyoung let out a moan, his back arching.

"Such a good boy, Woo. Always letting Daddy receive his pleasure first, hm?" Wooyoung just shuddered under him, already feeling close after just a few minutes of stimulation. And then San pulled his fingers away, wiping them off on the bedsheet and gently grabbing Yeosang to sit back against his thighs. This position was worse for Yeosang. His hands reached back and gripped San's thighs. One of San's hands wrapped around his throat as his lips were placed by the olders ear.

"You gonna be a good kitten and cum for daddy, yeah? Right now. Cum for me kitten." As soon as those words left San, Yeosang did, letting out a high pitched moan as he dug his fingernails deeper into San's thighs.

"Good boy," San purred, reaching down between them to turn the vibrator off and slowly slide it from Yeosang. He had to work quick around Yeosang, the boy would only deny his orgasm for so long and he also didn't do well with overstimulation.

"Can I take care of Wooyoungie now, Yeo?" Yeosang gave a small nod, slowly moving to lay beside the aforementioned male. San crawled over the boy, hand wrapping around his neck and squeezing. Wooyoung let out a whine, pulling at his restraints.

"T-touch, daddy, wanna touch," he whined but San denied him.

"No no, kitten, no touching. Are you gonna be daddy's good little kitten and take what daddy gives you, hm?"

"Yes daddy, but-"

"No, no buts," San tutted. He squeezed the boys neck a little harder, cutting off whatever Wooyoung was about to say. Wooyoung gave a small whine, pulling at his restraints again but ultimately giving up. San gave him a small smile, leaning down and giving him a soft kiss. Wooyoung whined, a sign for San to do it again, and he did.

"Hey, you don't get to have all the attention," San said as he pulled away, glancing over at Yeosang who seemed to already be drifting asleep.

"You better keep quiet, kitten. We don't wanna wake up Yeo, now do we?" Wooyoung shook his head. "Good," San said, shifting himself around before a second later pushing into Wooyoung. Wooyoung let out a squeak, causing San to shove two fingers in his mouth to keep him quiet. San set a slow, but powerful, rhythm, and Wooyoung's eyes rolled to the back of his head. He squeezed at his neck, making Wooyoung's back arch and pull at his restraints. Muffled whines left his lips ever-so-often and San could see he was holding back a lot. Wooyoung was vey vocal of the two, he loved to whine. Yeosang, on the other hand, rarely said a word. He barely made noises, much less forming words or sentences.

San knew that when he heard Wooyoung's breath hitch, he was close.

"Gonna cum for me, kitten?" San growled into his ear. Wooyoung responded with a choked out whimper, his body tensing. Wooyoung released as soon San gave him the okay, the older not far behind. Wooyoung shook silently, trying to calm down from his spasms. A minute later he was okay, slumped against the bed as he waited for San to untie him. San pulled away, disappearing and then reappearing with a washcloth, cleaning all of them off before untying Wooyoung and laying down with them. Yeosang was pulled into the middle as San draped the covers over them, wrapping an arm around the oldest and intertwining his fingers with Wooyoung.

——
A/N- okie dokie then, another request done. The original plan for this flew out the window so here's this in all its glory. it's not the best but it could be worse
I forgot to mention last night that I'm stuck at home with covid, I got it from a girl at work Monday and only last Thursday did I test positive. It's not bad tho, kinda feels like a common cold.
Anyways, here's that, I just wanted to get something out !