{R} [M] Mingi x San -Part 1

Warnings- semi public?? If you call it that, idk it's mostly domestic I guess

Requested by- AnimaeAnime

"I screwed my boss the night before I got the job."

"You did what!?" Wooyoung screamed at him over the phone. San sighed.

"I was still in his bed when I got the call telling me I got the job."

You see, what had happened was this.

San, being the adult he was and using his adult privileges, was at a bar on a Wednesday night. He wasn't there for a hookup, originally, but when the tall, red head that was covered in tattoos, and- holy shit he had a lip ring- walked up to him, San lost it.

"You look a little young to be here."

Great pickup line.

"I'm twenty two," San said, taking a sip from his glass. The red haired male sat down beside him, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?"

"No," he said, making the other chuckle.

"What are you here for in the middle of the week, might I ask?"

"Boredom, mainly." They continued to talk about random things until San felt more than buzzed, but not completely drunk. The redhead's hand had snuck up onto his lower thigh, fingers gently sneaking under the fabric of the rip of San's jeans. San noticed this, of course, getting goosebumps when the redheads cold fingers hit his skin. The redhead chuckled when San blinked lazily at him a few times, zoning out, completely lost in his own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" San seemed to snap back into reality, realizing the sultry voice was directed at him. He felt the goosebumps arise again from the low tone.

"How completely fucked I'll be if I get a call back tomorrow for a job I interviewed for," San leaned his head back with a sigh. "How well will it go if I show up with a hangover on a Thursday morning?" The other chuckled at him.

"Well you can always stop drinking," the tone was teasing. And then suddenly there was more prominent heat next to him, and he felt a breath hit his neck.

"And there's certainly more than one way to show up completely fucked, if you're willing to risk it." San sucked in a much needed breath through his lips, lowering his head and coming face to face with the gorgeous stranger.

"That might be a risk I'm willing to take, but how will I go to work if I can't walk? What's in it for me?"

"You give me your soon-to-be bosses name and I'll guarantee you have the job."

"And how can I know you'll actually do it?"

"You don't, you just have to trust it."

"Fuck it," San breathed and the stranger smiled, leaning back.

"Well then," he said, getting up and offering his hand to San. "Shall we?" San grinned, taking the hand, and let himself be led out of the bar and to a fancy car parked close by.

The next morning, San woke up cuddled by the redheaded stranger. Said stranger was beginning to wake up, unconsciously pulling San closer to him. A second later an alarm went off, the redhead letting out a small growl and reaching over to turn it off. He wrapped his arm back around San's waist, pulling him impossibly closer. San didn't mind it, he liked being held and he really liked being little spoon. The strangers face was then dangerously close to San's neck, San tensing slightly when he felt the others breath on him. A few light kisses were placed along his neck, where he assumed a gracious amount of love bites were placed. The redheads hand then slid up his body swiftly, cupping his jaw and rubbing over his cheek with his thumb. Another kiss, another soft swipe of his thumb. This went on for at least an entire minute, not that San was counting.