Not even getting around a fourth of the way through the glass and wood, Ashley grunted as she heaves the broom through the heavy pieces of brokenness, not even aware of the person behind her watching with mixed emotions.

"Ashley. What are you doing here?" Jumping with a yelp, Ashley turns herself around and hides the broom behind her back quickly, not that it would do anything as Gabriel stares her down.

"Nothing." She lied.

"Ashley. I told you not to come in today."

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" Sighing and rolling his eyes at the girl trying to hide the big broom, a small smile wants to make its way onto his mouth as he looks at her.

Dressed in a simple black tee-shirt and ripped jeans that hugged her curvy figure, her sneakers were old and low cut. She was in comfort clothes and he hadn't really ever seen her in comfy clothes while in the sanctuary.

She looked casual and cute, not that Gabriel would admit it. That smile was forced down by the slight disappointment in his mind seeing as he had told her to stay home.

He never liked when people went against his orders and commands, and that was something Ashley had just done.

The sour and blank expression stayed on Gabriel's face as he walked over to Ashley, who was still attempting to hide the broom and act like she wasn't just cleaning a moment ago.

Towering over her, his eyes had stared into her as he held out his hand. Tilting her head at Gaberiel like she had no clue on what he wanted, she partiality didn't, she purses her lips at Gabriel making him want to smile at the face she was making.

But he didn't. Instead he raised a single eyebrow while waiting for the broom. His glare made Ashley start to feel uncomfortable and itchy.

Sighing in defeat, Ashley hands him the broom that was behind her back. Looking down at the ground as Gabriel simply tossed it to the side where it lands somewhat gently on the wall, Ashley bites the inside of her cheek; waiting for Gabriel to yell or give her some speech on how she needs to listen more or behave better to what he says.

But he doesn't. Instead he stands there across from her as he crosses his arms and watches her. Noticing how she twists her left foot and how parts of her cheek slowly gets pulled into her mouth.

Noticing how she is nervous and waiting for something, Gabriel sighs sadly and grabs her arm lightly, but still hard enough to pull her out of the broken glass pieces around her ankles.

"Whoa-?"

"You cut your ankle." Keeping her at his side as he walks her to the back brake room where there is a first aid kit waiting, Gabriel looks down at her as she inspects the door while walking.

"No I didn't." Mumbling to him as he sits her at the table and goes for the kit with bandaids and creams, Ashley watches him remove his jacket and set it on the chair, revealing a very toned body that was clearly visible through his basic white shirt.

Gulping slightly as she turns her head away from his body, Ashley curses her brain for thinking of things she shouldn't.

She doesn't even know him.

She doesn't know him.

At all.

Yet that wasn't stopping her brain, which she felt this time she had no control over.

Jumping slightly as Gabriel sets her leg onto his and rolls up her jeans a tad bit, she mumbles as he gets a cotton pad and soaks it in alcohol for a moment.