q & a

How did you come up with the idea for this book?

I read a karma x reader i knew i wanted to write a reader who was a prankster c:

What is one thing you wish you would have done differently while making it?

fix my spelling mistake.

Did you come up with everyone quirks by yourself (Like Yui and everyone not in the amine)?

in the manga, we get to see their quirks!!! so I didn't really make up anyways quirk other than the heroes during the summer and y/n and her parents.

What's your favorite chapter?

rivals for the heart is my fav

What's your least favorite chapter?

the first chapter, wished I wrote more or maybe work better on it? It was written in one night but it's okay!! I love each chapter tho a lot!!

Who do you ship Y/n the most with?

Juzo, I just have the greatest soft spot for the story I gave himmm. BUt also Yui they were really adorable.

Could Y/n end up with one of the villains or hawks?

Listen listen, in the recent chapter in the manga Dabi is edging closer to kinda confirming a theory the fandom has. If that does true out true he would be in his early to mid-twenties? I don't want to age that down just people that could mess with the plot??? But hawks we do know he age and aging him a bit down didn't hurt..... so uhh yea! But toga ofc cause she's amazing.

Who's your favorite character in this book?

Yui. SHe's a queen. Right next to Ibara like omg she handles y/n so much lol.

What do you do when you have writer's block?

watch the anime, read fan comic, or just read other fics, I also make sure to make sure I'm okay mentally !!!

Did you ever wanna stop writing this book altogether?

yes, multiple times. But I just felt so bad for leaving cause I kind of hate it when authors do that sooooooo I kept writing and now I'm proud I actually finished my first fic.

How did you come up with Y/n's quirk?

I had this idea od a bad luck charm quirk, I even have a story idea with it but her I saw jinx's power and I wanted something like that. But I didn't want it to be kinda op? So I was what if she just makes people go mental like literally mental. So I was okay shell just make ey contact boom she make people so crazy, ah yes.

ohhhhhhhh also in drafts when I was making this story y/n was supposed to accidentally use her quirk on her mom and that's why her mom was so angry and strict with her

oops

Ya like jazz?

.

.

.

I like jAzZ

who do u ship the least with y/n?

I'm so sorry everyone who did ship them but Izuku, and Shinsou okay. Shinsou was supposed to be an insert but I didn't want to add another ending so I was okay ill just make my fav ship happening, but Izuku, on the other hand, I just didn't give them enough moment together but the dynamic is so sweet.

.

now that, that's done id love to thank all of you for reading this book!!! and thanks for uh enjoying it!

if you do want to read more from me I made a new book called sulit, It a Bakugou x reader one cause I swear I cant do various books anym0re so many endings

but ahhhhh thanks again, and see u all later !!!