hey....you kinda cute

bad bad bad words ahead :∆ 

-------------------------------------------------------

Juzo was about to dead. Will that's dramatic but still, he felt like he could drop dead. After all he need just finish a whole day of training of to soften yards of land at a time. So right he was with his roommates getting changed for dinner. Class a cooking tonight due to them losing a bet Bakugou dragged them into. 

And Juzo wanted to look nice at dinner. Sense he was confessing to her, tonight. 
The perfect plan in mind, Juzo will stand and leave before everyone else. Ibara will tell y/n to go and ask him something for her, and he'll finally tell her. All what he wanted to say. But god did he feel as if his heart was racing and about to explode. 

But he wasn't going to give up, he had to do this. As he finished to straighten up his shirt, Shihai patted his shoulder. It's as if they have this bro sense that they'll be maning up and actually telling the girls that they really love them. But Shihai was already red, somehow that happened with his midnight sky skin.  

But this was going to Juzo's day. Shihai gave a thumbs up, before leaving the room with the other guys. Juzo nodded as he turned to look at the mirror again. God this color totally made him look weird. He rushed to take the shirt off and find another one that was more better. But in his search for that new shirt the door suddenly opened. 

Ok no need to worry it's probably Shihai or Rin, they probably forgot something. Nope, right there in the door way with a same crazy grin on her face was y/n. God was Juzo really about to die, his face turned bright red and started to make the most unhuman noises ever. 

Y/n titled her head, sniffing in laughter "holy shit your red! You sick or something?" she asked as she took a step into the room looking around. God how the hell was she so dense "anyways Ibara wanted me to pass a message along to you, something like you should be ready or that you should not chicken out or something. I don't really know what she wanted to say." Y/n placed her hand in her hip looking down at Juzo.

"soooo are you going to just in on the ground? Or are you just going spend the night here on the ground?" y/n questioned, Juzo quickly putting on his shirt and stood up. 

"your such a pervert." He stated walking out the room, y/n running beside him "Not pervert! just breaking and entering man! Totally normal." she huffed. Juzo rolling his eyes playfully before entering the dinning room. Aka basically last meal. He took a sit next to Ibara as y/n went off to sit with Yui and Setsuna. Already making the two girls laugh at something she said.  

Juzo was just so in the zone at staring at how beautiful y/n looked, her slightly messy hair that seemed to be brushed quickly, the wrinkes shirt and her beautiful e/c eyes shining at she smiled. God was this dude to into her, but Ibara had make me focus. He had to be one hundred percent sure that he was ready to confess those lovely dovey wooshy pushy feelings he has.

"pssst sinner listen up." Ibara waved her hand in front of his face. Juzo snapping out and turning over to cool at her, "now that you're paying attention." Ibara said as she cut a piece of her chicken "eat up, make sure not to eat something to greasy and don't mess this up." she ended her plan with taking a bite into the chicken. Juzo already playing around with his food "Im guessing you planned for her to break into my dorm." Ibara smirked as she continued to eat, "while I was shirtless..." he added quickly starting on eating his food, Ibara nearly choking. 

Juzo was finished, he ate quick and went off to the halls and into this open room. A big window with the lake in front of it, the small fishes swimming around to peacefully, the night moon shinning down and the water looked to aesthetically pleasing that ye could spend hours just looking at water. But the calmness of the area stopped with he heard footsteps. 

oh god. 

oh MY GOD. 

she's here.

don't panic. 

PANICKING. 

But it was not y/n but the infamous, Shellesta or better known as Sheru Kai . Sheru wasn't he his hero costume. He had on a long sleeved Navy sweater and baggy dark blue jeans. With the most emo black shoes. And a scarf to hide his mouth and nose, and the same emo cut of his long hair covering one eye. 

"what are you doing here?" Sheru asked, his voice all tried and slow as if he woke up "I'm here waiting for a friend." Juzo replied. 
"can't you do that in the eating halls or something?" Sheru questioned showing off some sass. But he had a point, kids weren't allowed to be alone incase of a attack.

"I have to tell them something in private." Juzo was already sweating bullets, oh god his plan was going to fail and oh my good. 

"reason is?" Sheru pressed on, Juzo already shocked to his core. What was he suppose to do? Just tell him his plan? what in the world was he going to do. Like what the hell man? 

"it's been something I've been holding in for a long time." Juzo finally let out. "And i have to tell them. They mean a lot to me and I just can't hold it on anymore and I ugh I don't know I just-" He stopped and started to walk off back to the dorms "better yet I'll just go! I'm scared about this whole this anyways. 

Juzo was soon stopped by the sound of Sheru letting out a long sigh. "don't do that man. Holding in your feelings like that won't help you." sheru looked at Juzo for the first time ever since he got here. "how do you know that?" Juzo asked, Sheru already kinda shooken by this. 

"I liked this girl when I was in hero school, she and I were best friends and I loved her... .. .. but I never told her. I thought it was going to ruin the friendship we had. It was just to stressful. And now we work together, we got into a argument about how she was ignoring me and I was so butt hurt about it." he finished. 

Taking a deep breath, "don't end up like me kid, arguing because the person you love is acting different and growing up." Sheru loomed his gaze from Juzo to the fish. Juzo looked at the fish as well.

And Juzo walked by to his original spot. Waiting for y/n.

"I got this." he mumbled to himself, Sheru rolling his eye's before walking off to the dinning room, "good luck kid!" he said back to Juzo before disappearing into the gray hallways. 

You totally got this man. 

Totally got this. 

Don't need to worry man. 

It'll all be good. 

And That's when y/n came in, "hey! Ibara told me you had something to tell me? What's up?!" Y/n sung around to look Juzo in eyes. 
Juzo was already flushed in the face with red, but he knew that it was time. It was time to tell her how he really feels about her. 

"y/n.....for the longest time. .. I uh... .and your smart and pretty. . .... .and so so funny.  .....  I ugh," he was already fucking it up! 

God he had to just do it, tell her that she was the reason he felt as if he was a real hero, a good person, somone who wasn't scary. That she was a amazing person. And that he loved her so much, he had too. No chickening out now. 

And with one last shaking breath Juzo prepared. 

Y/n titled her head in confusion and that's when Juzo shouted it out "I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!" 

-------------------------------------------------------
ahahhaahahaha 

see you all next chapter! !! !

ily all 🥰 

thanks for reading! !! !!