UNDER LAKEY HIDEOUT

UNHOLY WORDS KIDDOS

-------------------------------------------------

"I'm to tried to deal with bullshit right now y/n."

"I don't care, we have to plan how we're going to get you laid."

Currently we had Y/n bothering Monoma as they waited to board the buses for summer camp training. And Monoma already wanting to kill y/n with her endless chatting.

"Oh my god please just stopppp." He whined already slamming his head into the plan of his hand. It was way to early for him to be dealing with this.

"Don't use gods name in vein!" Ibarra would shout from a few feet away from the two. "Come on Monomannnn you gotta grow some balls and talk to him!" Y/n shook Monoma.

Way to early for this.

After some minutes of y/n bothering Monoma, class a came over with bright smiles and chatting. Soon Monoma rushed to leave Y/n and go mock the class for being late.

"Heyyy!" Y/n scoffed as Monoma left, "pusssy" She mumbled under her breath, as she went off to go talk to her friends.

"Heyyy Juzoo!" Y/n ran to him jumping to his back, him already in a mood to make sure she won't fall. "Why hello there y/n!" He answered his face already covered in a small blush. Just remembering that he was soon going to tell her how he feels about her.

"Supp, anyways wanna be my seat buddy?" Y/n asked, playing around with his hair as she wanted for a answer. "Y-yea sure!" He responded, putting y/n down.

"Yayyyy!!!" She cheered, spinning in a circle. Completely ignoring all the stares she would be getting. And Juzo trying to ingore all the deathy feely grazes his getting.

So some quick time skip, everyone already on the bus and we have y/n telling Juzo her dreams about the unless pit of her falling and hearing endless screaming about mac and cheese.

The bus ride was long but not boring, Juzo was on cloud nine when he talked to her. But really nervous, due to the fact that he'll be confessing to her. But really all Juzo could think about was how pretty y/n looked when laughed at her own jokes. God was the going to be one summer.

Yui couldn't help but feel jealous, she was to sit with him. It sounds like such a childish thing to get jealous over it mattered to her. She just needed to tell her before Juzo gets to her. She couldn't lose y/n.

"hey Yui, you okay?" Kendo asked Yui, looking up from her book to check up on her friend. "yea, everything is okay Kendo." Yui replied keeping it monotone as usual.

Then you got Mina just having those gay gay dreams of y/n.

Kirishima missing his hoodie but Kinde not?

Bakugou ready to beat a bitch. Todoirki chill as ice.

And then we got sero kinda questioning his life, deku doing the same, with a hot burning side of Iida already bad shit scared about y/n is going to do.

and then we have y/n playing happy Ho-HHo holiday music. "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!" y/n sand along, Juzo clapping for her, Shihai about to slap himself to sleep with Shoda just viben with the music.

"this is going to be one stupid week." Rin sighed to himself as the bus went off.

Sooo soon enough the bus would get to the place of super duper summer training. As all of two b got off the bus, y/n has already noticed some things she remembered.

There's the woods.

And some wooden cabins.

And some empty land for that hard training.