End.Erijrou

manly blanket fort

warnings'-, 

some bad words 

--------------------------------------------------------

It was calm day in the 2 a dorms, well as calm as it could be. Every one off doing their own thing, Bakugou and Kirishima playing a video game in the living, Deku reading over his hero notes, Sero tapping down Denki from trying struggle Mina how was reading through his dms, the usual. Everyone off being themselves. But within the happiness of the students one needed attention. Affection. Badly. 

Knocking the closest door down he returned the living room, hero suit and all. "GIVE ME ATTENTION!" Aoyama shouted, with no one giving a silence

And then lasers everywhere. Screaming and now the dorm is under construction to be fixed. So everyone went around the stay at home while things were getting repaired. But not one red head, he'll room with his bro! 

And after some manly begging of Vald King  Kirishima and Testutestu we're room buddies for the weeks of construction. And this morning of rooming was every eventful. First off y/n was on top of the refrigerator screaming at Kendo as she sighed in frustration. "GET DOWN Y/N! PLEASE!" she shouted as y/n hissed at her. 

"FUCK THIS WHOLE FUCKING KITCHEN!"

"Y/N!"

"I HATE IT HERE AHBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kirishima wowed at the entry of how they all had so much energy early in the morning which shocked him. The h/c her was throwing the bixs of pop corn down as Kendo was already on the edge to grabbing her down. 

Yui grabbed her bag of chips as she watched the scenes unfold offering some to the boys. She hummed as she watched y/n getting dragged down onto the ground. Kendo already tried of the restless girl, "you'll love crack Kendo! And when you do I'll kill that Monoma!!!!" she sang as she kicked her legs trying to fight the grip on Kendo's grip. 

Kendo glanced at Kirishima and Testutestu  moving around to drop her off by the boys. "take care if her please, And don't let her near Monoma. I need a break." she sighed walking up the stairs and Kirishima instantly wrapped a arm around her to hold her down. His face flushing into a deep red, Testutestu already planing on how to pick her busy. 

So a fort was made, you were busy cracking jokes at the boys to worry about the blonde you were out to kill. But you seemed so happy just under the 'manly fort hangout' dubbed by them. You patting Kirishima's cheeks a lot. 

The conversation you guys head were mindless and wacky. 

As you saw Monoma walk around the dork you rememberes why you were off to kill him. He threatened to kill Kirishima about you kidding crush of him. 

Well he wasn't going to beat you! You'll kill him and hey Kirishima.

You say up from the fort the boys giving you and questioning look, you pressed a quick kiss onto Kirishima's face have a wink to Testutestu and ran out of the fort screaming bloody murder. 

"COPYCAT TIME TO DJIE!"

"AHBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"YOU SCREAM GAY TOO! "

"HOW THE FUCK BRAT?"

Back with the boys. 

"bro the heck happened."

"you got kissed bro."

"bro, I'm in love."

"I know bro."

"what I do now bro?"

"go get her bro."

"bro."

-----------------------------------

head cannons:

his so soft wtf

like he'll pat your head and cuddle you

his always making sure that your healthy like

have you eaten? gotten sleep? ARE U OKAY? 

every morning texts

he says gm and gn with the most emojis ever

it's so soft

you two having sleepovers that last a week long is a must

he tells you he loves so much 

always down with pda

he seriously thought about changing classes just keep a hug going

he misses you so much when you have to stay at the b dorms

"I misssss her!"

"SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR WE KNOW!"

"BUT I MISSSSS HER!"

you seriously always hug himself anytime of day

it's cute like really cute

-----------------------------------------------------------

hi hi thanks for reading this ending 

there are many more 

please ask some questions you have about the book or the author (mememe haha yes I know this annoying) in the comments so I could do a little q & a before I officially say good to this beautiful book forever 🥴

and thanks for reading 

ily you ppl so muchhhooo 🥰🥰