end.Toga

long time no see   

warnings'-, 

some bad words 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHH"

You stormed into a alleyway after getting into another argument with your hero agency. You were pissed! They wouldn't let you advance that much into helping in anoth attack in a small town. You were already growing numbers with saving people but you just wanted to help out more and more. Heck Yui had told you on the phone that she thinks you do need a break, which lead you to rant about how you totally didn't need a break. You leaned against the wall of the alley way and ran a hand through your hair. 

Maybe you were so forward with working so much harder on this hero stuff was that you knew deep down that you regretted at lot of what you done. After your little phase of breaking into the principals house and lost of stuff, there was a massive attack in tired year which lead you to seeing a lot of hurt. And it was all your fault. You hated that feeling, that this whole thing deep down was your fault. 

So you made a goal to grow and help more and more and more as much a s you could. 

Sometimes you would dream about if you need run away with Toga all those years ago. You really wished you did sometimes.You'd stay awake so much nights just staring at the ceiling wishing to be brought back into time. But that never did happen did it? 

You sat down on your bed after opening the with down wide opens, you needed air and you hated the world. What's new. 

You grinned when you began to think about the think you would spend with Toga. Already feeling your chest tighten at the thought of her. God were back at mess era 2.

But before you could even move to make anything for dinner, you saw her. She was there. Climbing out of the window she stood before you. She aged of course like you being 22 and all. But she still had the massive grinned on her face. Her messy blonde hair pulled into her iconic buns and her cream color sweater and uniform changed out for something more advanced more for for fighting in away with that vibe of school girl still there. She grinned as she walked towards you, wrapping her arms around you. 

"I missed doing this really."

"I missed you."

You two just sat there hugging as you felt her losen her grip as she cupped your cheek already staring at your face. The blush in her cheeks dusting over.

She never really did change ,did she? 

You grinned back at her when she began to speak again, it's like she could tell everything was wrong again? "come with me." she said. 

"huh?"

"come with me.Lets run away. Let's actually do it, let's leave this crazy world and just live a happy life together." Toga smiled, "let's live a life without these stupid rules and normals of the world. Let's make our own happiness in our own world." she patted her other hand on the free cheek as she watched you. 

Your heart felt like you could die.

You really wanted to go with her. But you also wanted to be the hero you wanted to be. You thought about, if the world around you wouldn't let do more to be a hero. Then why try. 

You weren't going to be that. You weren't going to do the same mistake you did all those years ago. You smiled even more as you stood up to drop a small kiss on her cheek. 

"let's go."

----------------------------------------------------

head cannons:

Toga and you are basically college cora lesbians now and I Stan

she knows how to bake

yes it's always so sweet

but it's always filled with love

you let her bite you you drain out blood so she could be happy

she doesn't take much just so you won't be hurt

your both actually so adorable

cuddling all the time and pressing kisses onto each other's cheeks

she really makes you feel like your far away from the world 

you both just vibe together Stan

-----------------------------------------------------------

hi hi thanks for reading this ending 

there are many more 

please ask some questions you have about the book or the author (mememe haha yes I know this annoying) in the comments so I could do a little q & a before I officially say good to this beautiful book forever 🥴

and thanks for reading 

ily you ppl so muchhhooo 🥰🥰

happy birthday to Toga too!!!

and one year anniversary on this book <333